ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was for using ”boost” in his brand with the earlier stuff/merch which is understandable. He still got a lot of love from them at te 747 event and spoke a while with Wex and even got invited to create his own BYW shoe with some designer and Ben Herath. Thought that was a pretty nice gesture for all his free promo of Adidas.
Not sure if the word 'boost' is trademarked as so much the the tech. But probably the font used is trademarked. Not sure, didn't really watch the vid in detail

Which Vlog was that? I haven't watched in a while lol.
It was one of the more recent ones. The 747 warehouse pickups. Was curious to see what was available for cop at that event.

It was for using ”boost” in his brand with the earlier stuff/merch which is understandable. He still got a lot of love from them at te 747 event and spoke a while with Wex and even got invited to create his own BYW shoe with some designer and Ben Herath. Thought that was a pretty nice gesture for all his free promo of Adidas.

Ben Herath designed the UB and a lot of adidas running stuff (I believe he did Energy Boost as well).

As lame as I think Teddy is, his relationship with adidas has unfortunately progressed a lot since they sent him non boost EQTs. They seed him plenty of stuff these days. I used to avoid his vids cause he was annoying now I annoy them because they make me disappointed with adidas :lol:

bought a pair of new OG 1.0s this morning for 138$!

pug-dog-reaction-turns-around-slowly-13915564480.gif

Just got these in. Was curious about this model and was amused by the story behind these (All pairs were made from 1 piece of cloth so all pairs made from this FSR are different from each other).
I've seen other pairs with a lot more green but I jumped on this pair because of the more 'symmetrical' hits. I only had to add $10 on top of retail+tax so I can't get mad. Didn't have to deal with trying to make it to the event or wait for any raffle. Not sure how the seller came up with a W on this. Nonetheless, happy with the pair.

*fit on these are like previous NTers review, they fit long so if you a .5 size, I would suggest sizing down (these only came in full sizes). If you a whole sizer, It's up to you if you don't mind the room up top. the lacing system if you tie your shoes got you pretty lock down so there's no slip and slide action.

Capture.JPG

20180307_150549.jpg
Interesting enough, the boost is manufactured differently on the AM4s. No more 3/4 nips:
IMG-20180307-WA0003.jpeg

Torsion system looks cool too. Looks like some Arc Reactor via Stark Industries
20180307_150754.jpg

I haven't seen any reviews on the Neighborhood Chop Shops? Does anyone have these and how is the upper? Is it stretchy? Shoud you stay TTS?

Back
Top Bottom