ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Resellers see mids are not selling. So they are not buying them up and not as quick to sell out

It seems that 12.5 is the unicorn size for a lot of shoes.

Online startered with less than 100 pairs. Packer probably has 2000 or so pairs available online. Not sure how many for in store. Figure this release Packer and Solebox total is about 10k pairs. Depending on what in store does, could see a restock same day or in the next 1-3 days online.

Great to see most everyone getting what they like

I'm probably one of the few white horses that went for the Energy first.
Still got time to get the MID in my True size.

Seperately. So 2 x shipping for me. Anyone know what they use for overseas international courier is used? First timer here.

I'm stunned.

In those Packer mids sizes 6.5 and lower less than ten pairs per size remaining. Size 8 over 100 pairs left.

Surprised these didn't move quicker, not high stock counts on these.

How do you check? How is the inventory for Size 9.5/10 in the MIDS? and of those Energy boost in total?

agreed, the $255 shipped price point is crazy to me. These consortium prices keep rising.

They have to chill out with the price gouging, only reason I bought was I just sold a few pairs of shoes that were sitting there. So that offset these Packer mids for me.

I'm probably one of the few white horses that went for the Energy first.
Still got time to get the MID in my True size.

Seperately. So 2 x shipping for me. Anyone know what they use for overseas international courier is used? First timer here.

I'm stunned.

How do you check? How is the inventory for Size 9.5/10 in the MIDS? and of those Energy boost in total?

Sizes 9.5 and 10 were sold out. Size 9 just sold out. 8.5 for example has less then 20 pairs available.

104344AC-C98A-4E72-82D0-FE46A150E09B.jpeg
THIS JUST IN...OH YEAH,GO ‘STROS! HOLLA...

CED B.
Hat looks brand new brah. Band wagoner...lmao

It’s strange seeing all the larger sizes sell out first. I feel like it’s always sizes, 8 and 9 to go first. Anyway, I missed out on the 12.5 I wanted and I’m not paying 240€ + shipping from Solebox, so may wait and see how the secondary market goes.

It’s strange seeing all the larger sizes sell out first. I feel like it’s always sizes, 8 and 9 to go first. Anyway, I missed out on the 12.5 I wanted and I’m not paying 240€ + shipping from Solebox, so may wait and see how the secondary market goes.
DNykyO5W4AAmuo5.jpg:large

This is why those didn't fly as fast

12.5 on the secondary market is already sky high, Solebox might be your cheapest option

Back
Top Bottom