ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So glad I managed to cop these. Will have to see them in person first though. Gonna be an interesting unboxing for sure though!

Anybody have an idea if sizes get back on solebox?

NVM: got em in my size

Last edited:
copped the energy boost...that was all i wanted. first US 11.5 was sold out when i added, but when i tried a second time, it was available.

Yep I knew Solebox would sit, only worth it for EU customers. US buyers should wait until next week unless they are size 12.5+

All sizes available still on solebox online lol.

bFtgkt1.png

Packers Mids are probably the worst of the Mids so far but they're still one of my favorite releases this year

Mids are just so damn nice, glad I've gotten every pair at retail so far

Huge shout out to FullMax97 for finding that trick to checkout. Unfortunately, I can’t justify a $305 sneaker purchase right now. Will try and find a pair for retail in the States.

Thank you! +rep. I'm a 12.5 so I had to purchase. These and the 700's coming in soon :pimp:
I think you made the right decsion
With Packers not stocking a 12.5 then it doesn't bode well for the rest of the boutiques dropping these. Solebox may have been the only place to grab a 12.5 at "retail"

Collaborators always get a few thousands pairs .
Rest of the stores combined probably have less stock than solebox and packer.

It was not that hard to buy today but i doubt that it will be easy next week :lol:

pretty shock that size 8 is still standing!!!
Its because they recommend .5 sz up on Packer page. Those 8s are essentially 7.5s. I went .5 up and got 8.5 myself. Blue shoes are tough to match clothes but these are more Black than Blue. Glad i can get them easily.

my queue for the energy boost really sprinted this time.....queue for the mids is not even finished yet ^^

I had to pick up the Packer/SB, I live on the seacoast. The best part are the lace tips - Diver Down Flag!!! So friggin dope.

Back
Top Bottom