ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
either will work. I went 3.0 sizing. i usually go .5 bigger on 1/2.0 UBs. After the collar gets looser, the fit of TTs i prefer on kith and RTT

I have my RTT TTS and they fit kind of snug, given I only wore them like three times but I feel like going half size up, I won't feel like they'll squeeze my feet so much.

Copping manual should not be an issue this time around, my oh my, how times have changed. This thread would have been moving way faster a year or two ago.

Copping manual should not be an issue this time around, my oh my, how times have changed. This thread would have been moving way faster a year or two ago.
I'm glad
People just aren't really feeling the CW on these I guess, thread will be moving super fast for the Kith Mids at the end of the month

Good. I don’t miss the frenzy of the older Consortium drops whatsoever. I don’t think that means smooth sailing from here on out though...

Yeah if they switched the CW's it would be a lot better. But I still love both pairs.

Gonna pick up the Energy Boost on Sale though hopefully

That's my plan, I want the Energy Boost but not buying because I know I could get those cheaper down the line.

Back
Top Bottom