ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Opening that FP box
232E8E36-3DCD-4F59-9A36-0E25F6F0C17A.gif

can I ask, do you ever decide for yourself if you like something, or do you wait for others approval/resell value?
I buy plenty of shoes .. usually a couple pairs per month .. it's just when you see a pair of shoes like the wave runners that sat and now selling for a rack it makes you think a little...

Are people paying $400 for the Beckham's? I also thought these would sit.

i didn't think they'd ever 'sit' on sites, but they will sit in reseller's closets for sure, if they list them for 400$. I haven't seen much interested for DBs on fb groups. You do have to think about the 'other' buyers too, on my IG i follow a few football (soccer) boot collector pages, and they went after this pack hard, because of DB. So there is a population of shoes that probably wont surface the normal shoe groups and stuff.

How come I can't find anymore Beckham's I thought they would be bricks and resale isn't dropping on any site

tomorrow foot patrolllololol will release. but at 290 GBP. THAT is steep. (via twitter). I dunno if they remove VAT, but 290GBP is like 378$ , i hope that's the pricing they list for the white.

Last edited:
I forgot the King Push dropped today. I'm tempted to cop but I actually saw the last one below retail a couple times so idk

I'm kind of good on knit boost shoes for now anyway.

Back
Top Bottom