ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
alot of fb chat comments , people think DB boost is trash. I dont think many people would understand the accelerator silhouette honestly . They will try to resell because of DB though. I'm surprised the am4ldn resell for retail. Maybe the initial days of release they were high but since then a few people have commented selling for retail. VAT does kill .... my cousin is in london right now and am4ldn's came out to like 280$ on ADUK. was steep for me .... and the funky sizing too, didn't wanna brick myself.
Definitely not trash to me. I love the silhouette. Like how I love them purecontrols and Copa. Nemeziz, not so much.
If you buy them cause you really like them, then it should be all good. Flipping shoes has never been the same. Everyone wants to make a quick buck and when prices plummet, everyone starts letting them go at retail, some even at a loss. Have to agree that the funky sizing on the AM4LDN deters me a little, but I do hope I fit nicely in a US 9.

Retail is 275 USD on End? Smh. Fugging End and their pricing.

Have to agree that the funky sizing on the AM4LDN deters me a little, but I do hope I fit nicely in a US 9.

Retail is 275 USD on End? Smh. Fugging End and their pricing.

only 12 more USD than ADC retail. 250+ maryland tax will be 263 for me.

yea the accelerator is so nostalgic to me that i said back when the precision boost came out, 'oh if they ever release the acclerator upper, i need em'. I started playing soccer competitively around 1998 , when the world cup was in france and the acelerator was on beckham, del piero, zidane, all the greats. Not to mention that etcheverry from DC united had the white ones which were like the holy grails of cleats. I always wanted them but never could afford (my parents lol) 180$ cleats at the time.... (oh how things have changed in 19 years). Then when my buddy gave me his pair of accelerators i had already out grown them lolol.

my single most regret regarding purchasing footwear ever was skipping the chance to buy electricity accelerators from italy for retail when i was traveling with my state team and living in milan. i'll never forget..... =(

Accidentally ordered 3 pairs of DBs on end :wow: :lol:
:lol: How?

only 12 more USD than ADC retail. 250+ maryland tax will be 263 for me.

yea the accelerator is so nostalgic to me that i said back when the precision boost came out, 'oh if they ever release the acclerator upper, i need em'. I started playing soccer competitively around 1998 , when the world cup was in france and the acelerator was on beckham, del piero, zidane, all the greats. Not to mention that etcheverry from DC united had the white ones which were like the holy grails of cleats. I always wanted them but never could afford (my parents lol) 180$ cleats at the time.... (oh how things have changed in 19 years). Then when my buddy gave me his pair of accelerators i had already out grown them lolol.

my single most regret regarding purchasing footwear ever was skipping the chance to buy electricity accelerators from italy for retail when i was traveling with my state team and living in milan. i'll never forget..... =(
At least you had a good short stint of a soccer career. Can't do much here with patchy fields and a sub-par team.
We did have our fair share of fun though. Would always discuss the latest cleat releases but we could never afford the top-tier ones.
Those days were good. Fugging nostalgic. I still have my old preds somewhere in the store room.

ALLEN MEME.PNG
The page froze and I guess I clicked ATC 3 times. After I hit place order I noticed it was $825 :wow:

Am I the only one who dislikes the 4.0 knit ? I think it looks even worse than the 3.0 knit. Looks like a grandma knitted sweater or grandpa socks :frown:

On that certain colorway it looks horrible but on others the knit looks freaking amazing.

Am I the only one who dislikes the 4.0 knit ? I think it looks even worse than the 3.0 knit. Looks like a grandma knitted sweater or grandpa socks :frown::

no u aren't the only one. I dont think i've seen a convincing colorway yet. that i dont have a 1.0/3.0 'better alternative'

such as CNY 4.0 isn't as good as 3.0 , core black 4.0 wouldn't trump a 1.0, etc. I'd be interested to see if more MID colorways continue to come out in 2018. I always eat my words when it comes to the hype train, but i think i'll be passing on 4.0. The outlier for 3.0 was def SNS. they should have done that pattern more, or made that 4.0.

On that certain colorway it looks horrible but on others the knit looks freaking amazing.

which 4.0 colorway looks amazing if i might ask. real question. i've seen some pixelated stuff or the standard, TW, CB, CNY.

and..... phew, i cancelled my SVD order and got through on END. SO that's 25$ saved.

Am I the only one who dislikes the 4.0 knit ? I think it looks even worse than the 3.0 knit. Looks like a grandma knitted sweater or grandpa socks :frown:

I feel the same way. Especially in light colors it's very noticeable how distinct the pattern is. I ended up with two pairs of 3.0's, so they might be ok in certain colors, but I'm ready for 5.0 already.

Saw the sole links tweet pop up and got them from SNS. I can go to the gym instead of worrying about ADC or going to Cream Saturday morning and saved on shipping and/or tax.

Damn these are sitting like that? Wanted em for the toe, they gonna go on sale possibly?

Greys have no resell value so nobody cares about these. I probably should have waited.

You basically just typed exactly how I feel on these.... knit looks like a ribbed sweater, lol.

interesting. Big 13 creams. The heel color is different than my 8.5 pair. is this a big shoe thing? Just curious, they dont look like fakes.

remember that one guy who had like.... reverse thread color creams? that was cool!

23130485_10155323740744234_8177628136326814766_n.jpg

Allan sent out the Adidas ACE 16+ PureControl Ultra Boost Earth Storm, we be cool. Uni has come through on quite a few pickups. Now when Soccer ships the DB, then I can relax. Those Consortium shops with the sky high pricing are outta their F minds.

As much as pains me, will definitely skip the UB Xeno now. Too many targets. Will oop the Code to Regulars or those names recognized.

chow-yun-fat-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom