ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hope they rerelease the pure boost 1.0 for the fifth anniversary. Would love to own a pair

This is probably the truth. We shall see though. 4th is right around the corner.

I was gonna try and wait for the packer mids in store but I dont know if I can trust the Botiques in the Chicago land area. Hell I only know of three that are on the consortium list. So maybe I will try packer online saturday morning.

Anyone in Chicago have any experience dealing with the botiques for these drops? Are they extra flakey?
I believe only St Alfred and RSVP are Consortium here. Both will likely do raffles.

STA is legit but RSVP will make you buy stuff to enter the raffle.

The packer mids are growing on me. I hope they come in a size 12.5, unless they run small or big. I wear a 12.5 in ub 3 and a 12 in nmd r1 pk.

On there is a 12 or 13; no 12.5.

Damn I need a 12.5 :smh:

???
packer.JPG

On mobile it shows up but on my laptop it doesn't.
That's odd, took the screenshot on my laptop.

Regardless I'm sure Packer will have 12.5's for sale as well. Plus I recommend ordering from them instead of Solebox since Solebox will be ~$280 shipped while Packer will be $255 shipped (granted you don't live in the same state as a Packer store as then they charge tax I'm pretty sure)

If I can hit with the packers mid; I wont care about the datamosh explosion nmd r1 pk that I slept on with Eb drop today.
That's odd, took the screenshot on my laptop.

Regardless I'm sure Packer will have 12.5's for sale as well. Plus I recommend ordering from them instead of Solebox since Solebox will be ~$280 shipped while Packer will be $255 shipped (granted you don't live in the same state as a Packer store as then they charge tax I'm pretty sure)
I live in the same state as you.

I hope I hit the packer mids or yeezys this month. I'm on a streak with the AI nmd's and the Saucony Afews Goethe.

Back
Top Bottom