ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna get the black or grey inikis really soon..maybe today..is ADC best price for these?

My bid for Solar Yellow Ultra Boosts 1.0 got accepted for $231! That's pretty good, right? Hoping authentication at StockX goes by smoothly.
Considering I got mine at the employee store for 50% off, I don't think I can ever convince myself to pay anything more for the GR solar 1.0s. But considering the hype of it all, 231 is not that bad.

Oh for sure. Never paid resell for my 1.0 whites, core blacks or creams originally, but sucks that if I wanted to replenish once they become beat that I’d have to look at those secondary market prices.

Is it me or are the 1.0 non-continental outsoles more slippery than the 2.0-present continentals? To me the continentals feel like they give better traction. Hard to explain.
Yea, that's why it was good to stock up on 1.0s at the time.

I agree 1.0s are a bit slippery since they are on points of the nubs vs. flat nubs like the 2.0. Both outsole will still murk you on slippery pavement.

yea someone posted it right above that you could and I had a 15% code that adidas had sent me earlier

damn i have a birthday discount on me -__-.. i went on chat and the guy said to get back to them when the shoes ship and theyll be able to adjust it. so hopefully they dont cancel them :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Got my david beckham accelerator's today in, i like them very much :smile:
Photo 02-11-2017, 17 11 11.jpg

Bruh sick af lol you know how bad I want the wood woods I would have been cartwheeling in my office and throughout my dept all day if I could have scoop, and for retail too
I copped for retail and traded mine for Belugas when they came out

I was sick when i landed belugas for retail the week after :frown:

Never gonna get WWs again

I copped for retail and traded mine for Belugas when they came out

I was sick when i landed belugas for retail the week after :frown:

Never gonna get WWs again

Funny thing is I have a pair of belugas I’m trying get rid of and would throw them at someone with full force if I could do that trade.

Funny thing is I have a pair of belugas I’m trying get rid of and would throw them at someone with full force if I could do that trade.
I traded my 10.5 ww ds plus $140cad for belugas 10.5 ds.

I was upset at first but at least now the prices are balancing out but finding a ds WW is getting harder and harder

Still beats me selling an 11 WW for like $380 shipped to Taiwan when they first released lmao

Back
Top Bottom