ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao what's this **** show , should I do the trip to Paris ? It'll be madness i'm feeling it

Whoa, Wood Wood restocked?

Guess Christmas came early for some of ya'll :nthat:

Those Wood Wood and the 3M are the only UBs left I'd like in my collection.

C5E432BC-BEDA-4FC7-99D6-36048DB6AA03.jpeg
Is it just me or is the pattern on the 4.0 not aligned very well? I mean I guess it’s intentional but my ocd is really kicking in haha. It is weirdly shaped on the left side and not straight on both sides like the 1.0’s. Still 4.0 is looking like it’ll be the best version since the 1.0’s.

C5E432BC-BEDA-4FC7-99D6-36048DB6AA03.jpeg
Is it just me or is the pattern on the 4.0 not aligned very well? I mean I guess it’s intentional but my ocd is really kicking in haha. It is weirdly shaped on the left side and not straight on both sides like the 1.0’s. Still 4.0 is looking like it’ll be the best version since the 1.0’s.
I think it’s intentionally not perforated around your big toe so it doesn’t tear

the design on the 4.0 is good , what left to see is if they look bad on feet like the 3.0 that made your feet look like they are swollen or they have the slick 1.0 look

Lol why is pro direct asking me to send them all this ****

. Please could you send us: • A screenshot of the transaction in your PayPal account. • A screenshot of your confirmation e-mail from PayPal, not Pro Direct Sport • A picture of your address on a utility bill (gas/electricity/television/etc) for us to confirm the address details you have provided on the order are your own. Please note that if the address is different to the one you have entered on the order, we may not be able to accept this. • An image of the credit/debit card your PayPal account is linked to (please cover up the card number, we only need to see your name as it appears on your card).

Odd... Have you ordered from them before? I received shipping on the Beckham Boost and the Olive Pure control Boost both at the same time this morning with no additional info needed. Although I have a history of orders with them.

^facts, they’re nice and everything but it does not justify resale prices. Especially with those thin, non-continental slippery outsoles that don’t last lol

OFF TOPIC

Don’t forget to check your FTL app and see if your rewards is expiring today!

69F80777-1692-4151-819B-6099A14FE8F2.jpeg
I had a finish line reward that expires 11/1. messed up that it actually expires when the clock hits midnight 11/1 so I just got off the phone with support. crazy they're available until midnight eastern.

I'm psyched! Scooped up the Mystery Ink 3.0 for 136 shipped via Wiggle UK. Been eyeing em for a while but when I got the tweet for the size restock I had to jump! Hope box comes safe, heard they only use bags for shipping.

^facts, they’re nice and everything but it does not justify resale prices. Especially with those thin, non-continental slippery outsoles that don’t last lol
Fortunately for many who've been in this thread didn't have to pay resell for 1.0s.

1.0/2.0 are the best so far quality-wise, overrated or not.

EDIT: continental soles last just as long as 1.0 outsoles. you just can't tell as much since the nubs are already flat.

Back
Top Bottom