ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dang had my size carted on Unisport and sold out before I could check out...link got posted to twitter while checking out, RIP.

Was able to cop on prodirect so thanks to @ninjaplz & wuchi01 wuchi01 . Only concern is my order confirmation says "Item currently out of stock". Is that because it was a "pre-order"? Never ordered from Pro Direct before.

Seeing it on my timeline now... that would be some come up if they ship... you hit?
Nah just saw the same stuff you did

Footpatrol is usually really good about shipping things that come up on the front end of their site, seen someone hit Kaws 4’s on there a couple months after release and they shipped

Way too early in Day and Month for all this excitement.

tenor.gif

Nah just saw the same stuff you did

Footpatrol is usually really good about shipping things that come up on the front end of their site, seen someone hit Kaws 4’s on there a couple months after release and they shipped

Where did you see this If this is true Ima be so heart broken I missed this these are my UB grails

If anyone is in the Memphis area, Finish Line in Wolfchase Mall got a restock of the MC UltraBoost 3.0 yesterday, FSR. They just put them on the shelf around 6pm CST. Don't know if they do phone orders. Just giving everyone a heads up if interested.

I must not be following the correct set of twitter accounts for these restock alerts. Which users have all the good info?

Lol why is pro direct asking me to send them all this ****

. Please could you send us: • A screenshot of the transaction in your PayPal account. • A screenshot of your confirmation e-mail from PayPal, not Pro Direct Sport • A picture of your address on a utility bill (gas/electricity/television/etc) for us to confirm the address details you have provided on the order are your own. Please note that if the address is different to the one you have entered on the order, we may not be able to accept this. • An image of the credit/debit card your PayPal account is linked to (please cover up the card number, we only need to see your name as it appears on your card).
They have to verify your source of payment. Just provide them with the right screenshots and you're all good.
I got that during my first order with PDS.

I find it hilarious that of all the shoes to go back up...it's the ones with the absolute most value.

Back
Top Bottom