ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up the BDGA x End Iniki Runner the other day. Was surprised these were still about in sizes at St Alfred in Chicago.
2howdar.jpg
:pimp:

About the consortium releases, is it 2 shops coming out with 2 sneakers every month?

Also how's the "run thru time" mid considered a consortium? Which shop?

Last edited:
About the consortium releases, is it 2 shops coming out with 2 sneakers every month?

It's considered consortium because it's being released through consortium accounts and I assume designed by the consortium team. It's not a collab with shops however.

Sneaker Exchange Program announcement:
(2 retailers/models every month till Nov)
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/01/06/adidas-consortium-sneaker-exchange/

Number of Adidas Consortium accounts worldwide:
(read first paragraph)
https://hypebae.com/2017/2/adidas-consortium-kith-naked-2017-nmd-cs2

So in addition to those Usual Suspects, you can compile more names when Adidas does confirmed store lists for shoes like Yeezys. Consortium accounts are Adidas tier one well know retailers. Not on the even more exclusive level of say Nike Tier Zero accounts. The Sneaker Exchange participants would probably be a good tier zero equivalent.

Basic definition of a Consortium shoe is special limited release at special limited shops.
If anyone else can add or clarify, please do.
That is all. Happy Hunting.

View media item 2489296

LOL, my saved cart items from last week are available again although the site shows "sold out" (unisport). Wouldn´t go through, i know, but so tempted just to order this bunch of bad boys and see what happens, haha!

Anyone own a pair of Gel Lyte 3s? I'm wondering how the sizing compares to Ultra Boosts.
Got some Gel Lyte III. I would say true to size with full leather upper and half up (as recommended for UB) for leather/mesh models.

For example i have the Slam Jam "6th dimension" in a size 11.5 (my UB size) and the 25th anniversary Atmos Birthday Dinner in a 11 (full leather upper which fits lightly bigger).

Both fit perfectly! If i could chose i´d always go for my UB size since i can´t stand kicks that are too snug for a day wear!

Got some Gel Lyte III. I would say true to size with full leather upper and half up (as recommended for UB) for leather/mesh models.

For example i have the Slam Jam "6th dimension" in a size 11.5 (my UB size) and the 25th anniversary Atmos Birthday Dinner in a 11 (full leather upper which fits lightly bigger).

Both fit perfectly! If i could chose i´d always go for my UB size since i can´t stand kicks that are too snug for a day wear!
Got it. Thanks for your input!

Found out i'll be gone from computer access saturday so i just fired on MCs for me and wife from france. 0% transaction fees came out to 3$ over retail (MD 6% tax = 212$ on UBs) . Fair enough.....also her size 5.5 men (6.5 womens) at some points hasn't been loaded on ADC so , peace of mind is good to get our sizes.

Found out i'll be gone from computer access saturday so i just fired on MCs for me and wife from france. 0% transaction fees came out to 3$ over retail (MD 6% tax = 212$ on UBs) . Fair enough.....also her size 5.5 men (6.5 womens) at some points hasn't been loaded on ADC so , peace of mind is good to get our sizes.

Whereabouts in France? I've been tracking MCs in EU and don't know of any new releases...

Last edited:
Run thru time doesn't have any branding leading one to make the assumption that it's not a collab but mearly a release from Adidas consortium

Consortium is a branch of adidas itself, it's not necessarily limited to collabs

Back
Top Bottom