ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I ordered off stockx using my neighbor's address for his discount code LMAO. He doesn't like paying resale so he said **** it use mine. 
is stockx cracking down on signing up with multiple new email addy just to get the $25 code?
Nah just address. You can't use a code if your address has already used one. I have a bunch of friends in my neighborhood willing to let me use their address because they aren't really into the sneaker scene. 

Last edited:
Anyone looking into the Harden Lifestyles to rock? I might buy the salmon colorway when it comes out or on discount. Reviews on YT are saying it's pretty damn comfy since they removed the material locking in the boost. 

Anyone looking into the Harden Lifestyles to rock? I might buy the salmon colorway when it comes out or on discount. Reviews on YT are saying it's pretty damn comfy since they removed the material locking in the boost. 

Hmm what colors are coming out? I should try them on next time I am at the store.

There has never been a "x.5" model
That model could be a scrapped sample for 3.0's or an unreleased model. No much is known other than that the only pair to have a release with that pattern is SNS x SS S.E. and that every other pair that has surfaced is a sample
Some may consider the 1.0's with continental sole a "1.5" but technically you're correct. Either way it's semantics.

Consumers end up attaching "x.5" labels. Adidas calls the "1.5's" 1.0's. Whether it be the 1.0's with the continental sole or the 2.0's with the mesh sock collar, Adidas calls those 1.0 and 2.0 respectively

Last edited:
It's just incorrect information and it confuses people. There are no x.5s in existence, just 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0 so far, and then some random samples that never released (and a few collabs that have their own knits).

Last edited:
Yaaasss, got em'!

View media item 2488953
For those asking on sizing, I'm an 11 TTS and these are 10.5 and they fit fine. Length is good, a little snug because of the padding but it's not too tight. Width is fine, my foot is normal - slightly wide. 11s would be better as I don't like my shoes snug but I'll have no prob wearing these. For reference, I wear 11/11.5 1.0 ubs, 11 2.0, and 10.5/11 3.0s.

So pumped to add these to my rotation! Thanks again @razytwo & FullMax97 FullMax97 !

Last edited:
What's good in here ? All of you been expending like crazy ? 

Ready to that sweet MID L? 

I need a new white pair and blue pair.

Dont think I want to pay full retail for the new Harden white pair and I don't seen a blue pair ready for release.

Think I'm going to have to look for some CE lows. How do they compare in comfort?

All of the bball boost shoes ive had are just too stiff...even after breaking them in. My best pair was the BHM Rose 6 with the leather upper. Not surprised the softest upper with a majority boost sole is the most comfortable.

@DesD1  I just realized it was you and not drisk that was asking about white heel cup custom. I still can't find my supplies but if they turn up I'll PM you if you don't already have them done. 

Yeah shipping address. I used the same billing address and it still worked. 
Sweet, I'm moving in a few weeks, so I'll be treating myself...

... if I have any money left after closing on this house... 
frown.gif

for those that have both, can you tell me how the boost in the yeezys feels compared to the ultra boost? I have one pair of ultra boost uncaged and thinking of picking up some zebras...

Back
Top Bottom