ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Checked out another pair just now. I don't even know what this SM script is. Just keep trying if you're doing manual. Sizes are definitely available. They made a ton of these I'm guessing. Not like the 1.0

Checked out another pair just now. I don't even know what this SM script is. Just keep trying if you're doing manual. Sizes are definitely available. They made a ton of these I'm guessing. Not like the 1.0
Did you use a different CC and billing address? I couldn't order more than 2 things from their site the past 2 days.

a little over 100 available in a few sizes after they only stocked 2999 doesnt qualify this as them making a "ton" just yet. Lets get these numbers up around 20K.

So I was driving to Columbus OH all night to attend the Arnold, and was actually up for this, but still missed it :-(

Back
Top Bottom