ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Success on a sz 11 with :45 left on the clock.  ADC gotta get it together man. 
tired.gif

And somehow after entering different credit card info and submitting, the order went through with the card that they initially wouldn't accept.  Nice. 
laugh.gif
Nice

just getting home from studio, thinking i missed the restock and i hit! triple blacks going straight to feet for daily wear 

Well...caved in and bought a YM cart. Was the last thing I wanted to do but younger brother has been bummed out he missed out on Zebras and TB so went ahead and paid for his cart. One hell of a surprise in the morning when he wakes up :rofl:

So i got email confirmation but I dont see the order in my order history on ADC..is that normal? Sorry first time ever ordering anything off ADC 

wasn't planning for any shoes shopping. Was doing my routine groceries and saw this in the local adidas store here in Australia. And normally we dont get anything down here in Aus, Even the popular TB 3.0 is not gonna be released as it turned out. So i was shocked. Turned out they only had one or 2 pairs for display. And its my size smh..........

swapped out the rope laces to see how it looks as the flat laces tumble through the loops and it turns my OCD nuts. 

wasn't planning for any shoes shopping. Was doing my routine groceries and saw this in the local adidas store here in Australia. And normally we dont get anything down here in Aus, Even the popular TB 3.0 is not gonna be released as it turned out. So i was shocked. Turned out they only had one or 2 pairs for display. And its my size smh..........

swapped out the rope laces to see how it looks as the flat laces tumble through the loops and it turns my OCD nuts. 
wow, nice pickup!! these look way different from the lighting in this pic

Back
Top Bottom