ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how nice of ADC to restock at 430 am :rofl:

major number of lurkers posting on that restock too, recognized very few names :lol:

Last edited:
Has anyone ever went .5 down from their true size in the 3.0? Wondering if it wouldnt work out

that is what some have reccomended to do ever since 3.0s first dropped

man its to early, im bouncing out this thread :lol:

Last edited:
Has anyone ever went .5 down from their true size in the 3.0? Wondering if it wouldnt work out
worked out fine, and i had to go up half a size for the 1.0 and 2.0 cuz it would hug my ankles too tight and its really uncomfortable. But down half a size on 3.0 is def fine

same size , the 3.0 has like 1cm bigger on the collar for me. which is huge. 

And then the PK on 3.0 is like elastic bands lolz, so stretchy 

worked out fine, and i had to go up half a size for the 1.0 and 2.0 cuz it would hug my ankles too tight and its really uncomfortable. But down half a size on 3.0 is def fine

same size , the 3.0 has like 1cm bigger on the collar for me. which is huge. 

And then the PK on 3.0 is like elastic bands lolz, so stretchy 
Thanks for the input. I guess i dont feel too bad then. Hopefully it fits how i like but if not i can probably just find a size swap..

Latest stock. Keep trying. Easiest way is to use /// stick with one size and spam that. I checked out 2 11's this way.

how come the add to cart button doesnt pop up sometime when you click on a size? or theres no CAPTCHA button after you choose a size? 

Damn, happy I secured my pear on the first release bc I would've been salty waking up and seeing this restock but seeing no size 11.5 :rofl:g
Congrats to all who checked out!

Who's holding a 7.5 in their cart? 
nerd.gif

Wow it has become impossible to find the core black 1.0 in europe more or less. Can't find my size anywhere! Although I do have a chance to buy the og purple for a good price I honestly like the core black better than the OGs but doesn't look like I Alan supossed to double up on CB. Crazy how much better the consignment stores are in US.

Back
Top Bottom