ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To those with the RC UB : do you think I could go with my pk NMD size? Crazy enough I found a buyer in my country (Sweden, they didn't release here) with a pair in size 10.5. I'm usually 11-11.5 in ub 1.0 and they both work fine. The 11.5 is for a little extra room for my toes but 11 works fine too

To those with the RC UB : do you think I could go with my pk NMD size? Crazy enough I found a buyer in my country (Sweden, they didn't release here) with a pair in size 10.5. I'm usually 11-11.5 in ub 1.0 and they both work fine. The 11.5 is for a little extra room for my toes but 11 works fine too
I'm a 10 in OGs and an 11 in RCs, tight fight where 10.5 RC would not fit me at all

everyone's getting their pairs and my order is still "processing"
frown.gif
Where did you order yours from?

Would really appreciate some more input and help guys. I know there are a bunch of people here who own them. Need to know before I even try to talk him down if it's even worth it.

Back
Top Bottom