ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feel so sad about beating my CNY EQT UBs so bad this first week. But damn how do you keep your shoes clean living in a big city ?

When I was in Ny my af and everything that was white , was all grey at the end of 3 days. Not even conscious wearing works. Too much people around

Would really appreciate some more input and help guys. I know there are a bunch of people here who own them. Need to know before I even try to talk him down if it's even worth it.

Yes you can
You get
The insole out and there you go. Nmd pk sizing. What was your tts 11 ? So 10,5 will be alright imo

Yes you can
You get
The insole out and there you go. Nmd pk sizing. What was your tts 11 ? So 10,5 will be alright imo

Okay Thanks. Yes my tts is 11. I have both 11 and 11.5 in my 1.0 UBs. The 11.5 is just for a bit extra toe space but 11 works fine on most of the 1.0's too. Probably gonna try and talk him down. Worst case scenario I can just sell them if they don't fit like I want them to :D

Feel so sad about beating my CNY EQT UBs so bad this first week. But damn how do you keep your shoes clean living in a big city ?

When I was in Ny my af and everything that was white , was all grey at the end of 3 days. Not even conscious wearing works. Too much people around
I keep my pairs fairly clean commuting in NYC. Just don't go near big dips in the sidewalk. 

Yeah They remove vat tho I think so it comes to basically retail I think. Either way gotta pay to play
laugh.gif
even with VAT removed, it's 60 euro.

How much do they retail for? and yeah it says notify when in stock but adds to cart. I'm kinda hesitant about this. 

Pretty sure retail was 250. Could be wrong tho. Also is a legit site from what Ive seen also Ive seen the mod @babyJs23 post links to this site before.

Back
Top Bottom