ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mystery greys came in and i really like em. The charcoal/grey shade is pretty dope. Thought i wasnt gonna like em too much since it was an impulse buy but i was wrong and I dunno if its me but the 1.0 with continental soles fit a tad looser than the other 1.0s.. or are the MGs wool? Cause my OGs and TW 1.0 feel alot tighter and theyre the same size

Mystery greys came in and i really like em. The charcoal/grey shade is pretty dope. Thought i wasnt gonna like em too much since it was an impulse buy but i was wrong and I dunno if its me but the 1.0 with continental soles fit a tad looser than the other 1.0s.. or are the MGs wool? Cause my OGs and TW 1.0 feel alot tighter and theyre the same size
MG and Creams feel looser but 3Ms feel very similar to TW 1.0.

A lot of the 1.0 to me have a slight variance of snugness. Sizing up or down won't alleviate that though.

man its so hard to compare these shoes... i mean all this **** is made in china anyways.. and i too constantly find myself dissecting every little discrepancy knowing theres goingt to be some variance in production.. stitch off here, string loose here, glue here... its terrible! 

whats become of this world  =\

Yeah definitely some differences between the two pairs. I am just amazed at the Stockx pair being so identical and authentic looking.

man its so hard to compare these shoes... i mean all this **** is made in china anyways.. and i too constantly find myself dissecting every little discrepancy knowing theres goingt to be some variance in production.. stitch off here, string loose here, glue here... its terrible! 

whats become of this world  =\

Luckily CB 1.0's are my favorite and it is hard for me to justify paying more for anything else if I cannot cop at retail from a reputable online store.

Last edited:

I might try to cop a pari of the royal blue 3.0, my question is how do these fit? I wear a size 12 in my 2.0's but I have a wider foot.
Wide footer here.

Would recommend to go 11.5 unless your feet length hits the front end of the toe area.

Lol i think its odd that people who made reps of flyknit trainers/racers took years and they never came close... but with ub/yeezy it took a good half to full year. It is scary and sad af.. There are  people even flipping reps of ub/yeezys, mainly yeezys, on Offerup/ebay etc.. 

Last edited:
They definitely both look and feel authentic. The most significant difference is the color of the inner stitching. I've only seen white after looking on the internet. It would make me feel a lot better if someone else had black stitching as well.

interesting, the stitching under the insole is questionable - I don't personally have a pair but will ask a friend who has a couple of pairs, but fsr I reckon it should be white ??

Anyways if one of these are fakes, they made a really good job :O

They definitely both look and feel authentic. The most significant difference is the color of the inner stitching. I've only seen white after looking on the internet. It would make me feel a lot better if someone else had black stitching as well.
Maybe contact stockx stating there are a few inconsistencies with their pair vs your pair you got from x shop.. then ask for origin of the item (where did it come from). From there maybe ask others in that same region to see if there is black stitching in their pair.

Back
Top Bottom