ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm all in for the SNS, is there a rumored rd at this point?

I remember the tee times dropped first week of Feb. Those were easy to grab but this time is highly unlikely.
AFAIK they should be announced around the 18th i believe in line with men's fashion week in paris

I'm all in for the SNS, is there a rumored rd at this point?

I remember the tee times dropped first week of Feb. Those were easy to grab but this time is highly unlikely.
Exchange program gets detailed end of Jan during Paris fashion week

Maybe it's just me but most of the people I see wear the Adidas track suits usually wear them with a different brand of shoes.

Not just you... Usually paired with Nike or Vans lol

These are the combos that I see pretty often
Adidas track suit with white/white Air Force 1's
Jordan Shorts with Rainbow Flip Flops
Vans or Chuck Taylors with Nike Crew Socks

I think he was talking about how you shouldn't cop the CNY unless you're asian or something like that 
Lol wut??? Really? lmfao! 
laugh.gif

I mean they look ok, they're not anything fancy. I'm just looking for a solid and affordable all black shoe. I prefer the TB UB's but I'm not waiting for Adidas and jumping through so many hoops just to get them.

Last edited:
I might try to cop a pari of the royal blue 3.0, my question is how do these fit? I wear a size 12 in my 2.0's but I have a wider foot.

Adidas in OC had triple white and collegiate reds .. but nothing inbetweeen a 10-11

kid said they had smaller than a 9 or bigger than 11.5 when i was just there...

re: sizing

i wear an 11 in 1.0 and 2.0s... i could go down .5 in the 3.0s and probably a full size if I took the liner out... too much give in the 3.0s

did not check stock on core blacks or the blues.. but they had those also FWIW

happy hunting 

picked up some stan smiths tho :nthat:

View media item 2289880

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom