ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@NonHeinous  as usual : Fire 
nthat.gif

Man I still don't know if I should jump on those Homage from Ruze 

Ive been reading that asics already confirmed they are legit based on a pair that was sent to them or something like that... If you want it I say go for it. One of my best cop of 2016 personally... assisted by @macg0120 lol

EDIT: Dammit Tank beat me to it :lol:

Last edited:
So the 14th in store for the trace cargo UB 3.0s??
I don't know the ins and outs of GOAT but I love StockX

Ive heard bad stories about GOAT, haven't heard much negativity about Stockx.

Thanks... Just trying to figure out where cop Kith if I do decide to pay resell...

I have had 0 issues with GOAT. I use them over stock X because they don't spam email me like stockX :lol: but i think both are great services from everything ive heard

Stock X DOES NOT know how to authenticate. They've let fakes through in the past. Fake_education runs their authentication. The same guy who compares shoes NOT in hand. The same guy who compares GS to male sizing. The same guy who deletes posts when he's proven wrong on what's real and fake. The same guy who is still in bed with UAs.

Sbs ONLY have white stitching.

Stock X DOES NOT know how to authenticate. They've let fakes through in the past. Fake_education runs their authentication. The same guy who compares shoes NOT in hand. The same guy who compares GS to male sizing. The same guy who deletes posts when he's proven wrong on what's real and fake. The same guy who is still in bed with UAs.

Sbs ONLY have white stitching.

He also compared Fakes to Fakes thinking one of them was actually real. :lol:

Why not? Asics themselves confirmed the pairs were legit.
Ive been reading that asics already confirmed they are legit based on a pair that was sent to them or something like that... If you want it I say go for it. One of my best cop of 2016 personally... assisted by @macg0120 lol

EDIT: Dammit Tank beat me to it
laugh.gif
Not because of the authenticity, I read that in the RF thread as well. But I've heard of some other people who have found a better deal on them outside of Ruze. So that's pretty much why. 

What's your opinion? Can anything beat that Ruze price? Should I cop and regret later? 

Looks like a cop... just use PayPal or Amex in case purchase turns awry...

Was thinkd bout them as well, but bought the Mossads and STs, so enough for me... :smile:

Hey nt, how worried should I be about fakes for the grey pushas? I know nothing about adidas, don't own any, but I can't fight the urge for those, I needs lol

Back
Top Bottom