ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Final UB touched down today. I am feelin' em. They look much better to me in-person. The orange boost looks very similar if not the same (returned them) to the triple red boost. It honestly just feels like the V2s red stripe vibe, just on the midsole (even though that is a stretch).

And it looks like I am building quite the uncaged collection. If the 3.0s don't feel that great, it might be all uncaged for 2017.

Final UB touched down today. I am feelin' em. They look much better to me in-person. The orange boost looks very similar if not the same (returned them) to the triple red boost. It honestly just feels like the V2s red stripe vibe, just on the midsole (even though that is a stretch).

And it looks like I am building quite the uncaged collection. If the 3.0s don't feel that great, it might be all uncaged for 2017.
Clean boys.

digging it 
nthat.gif

Those are probably the best customs I've seen.

very tasteful custom
Thanks for the love guys 
smile.gif

Clean boys.
The best part about uncaged (for now) is that I don't have to worry about .5sz down or up taking insoles in or out from other CWs.

And all feel exactly the same so honestly I don't feel a preference over the other. Just whatever CW I feel like wearing or would go with my 'fit', then I am good to go.

My rc ub just came in size 12 ,I'm a size 13 and these fit totally fine. A bit narrower tho so might not work for wide feet but it's almost the same in length

I understand wanting to see some people eat on a restock and it was done with good intentions, but damn, nothing says "keep it quiet" like mentioning something about PMs 4 times on one page, and continuing it on this page too. 

lol if sneakeraddet's incognito NT username or one of his scoundrels PM'ed you, that'll be on twitter shortly.

I don't think I'd even blow up my hookups. Just links, if I feel like it, to feed the lurkers/leechers.

My rc ub just came in size 12 ,I'm a size 13 and these fit totally fine. A bit narrower tho so might not work for wide feet but it's almost the same in length
for RC UB, if my UB 1.0 size is an 8, am i good going down .5? or stay with an 8?

Thanks.

This had the potential to be theBEST uncaged yet. They're alright but not $200 alright. Going back tmrw
def not $200 well $220 in my case for taxes, but gonna keep mine. Most unique out of all my UBs for sure.

Back
Top Bottom