ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol if sneakeraddet's incognito NT username or one of his scoundrels PM'ed you, that'll be on twitter shortly.

I don't think I'd even blow up my hookups. Just links, if I feel like it, to feed the lurkers/leechers.

Pretty funny that I went right to twitter to see if he had posted anything. Nothing (yet) but this provided some laughs :rofl:

View media item 2253016

Last edited:
Who's the fool who called the Adidas store? And which one of y'all are the sneakeraddet mole...

lol if sneakeraddet's incognito NT username or one of his scoundrels PM'ed you, that'll be on twitter shortly.

I don't think I'd even blow up my hookups. Just links, if I feel like it, to feed the lurkers/leechers.
It's sad that someone wants to capitalise on someone else's goodwill. Just scummy

Pretty funny that I went right to twitter to see if he had posted anything. Nothing (yet) but this provided some laughs
two knuckleheads of the same kind. Backdoor open? Pause.

I've heard he answers sizing questions on stolen pics like he owns em. He def lives in a fantasy world.

It's sad that someone wants to capitalise on someone else's goodwill. Just scummy
It's even sadder to knowingly steal other people's photos and pose them as your own then take pride that you believe you are the first to know all this info.

Sneakeraddet and his homie(s) ruined two great contributing NTers joog, super hard.

Last edited:
wait what was restock that blew up your connect? 
laugh.gif

im not mad

just sucks cause my guy is a good dude who was looking out

more sad than anything
i'll be mad if they decide to push it back.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND EVER CALLS THE STORE?

especially a location that's known to never pick up the phone on big drops, smfh right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom