ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So after striking out on everything, got a call from my plug, he had some belugas. ​
They will be sold at rape I believe. UNLESS ANY OF You fellow NTers, really need them desperately , condition for the promo to apply, not being an *******, being active, being cool, being in need. ​
Damn, that's awesome. I'm good on Belugas (nor could I fit those), but repped. If your plug comes up on any size 10 black V2s, though... 
nerd.gif

I am so tempted to buy the 3.0's on ADC just to see if my order will go through haha. So annoyed with this situation. Buying paypal gc's is tedious. I think I might call ADC and complain (prob fall on deaf ears). 

So after striking out on everything, got a call from my plug, he had some belugas. ​
They will be sold at rape I believe. UNLESS ANY OF You fellow NTers, really need them desperately , condition for the promo to apply, not being an *******, being active, being cool, being in need. ​
 ​
My sizes... but I have a personal 14 already that I'm beating into the ground, or I'd be in.  Good looks.

Just got in my TB's today. They are insanely nice in person imo. I really wish they were my size so I could keep them. The upper is pretty different than the CB's.

I still need to see some of these 3.0 before I make a final decision on how I feel about the new knit. The White Noise are a must cop for me though. Poor man's TD's ftw.

I think i might not be able to respond everyone, my lunch break is way over. 

tonight you'll hear about me. 

Back
Top Bottom