ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Backdoored and collective cashout pears...  Doubt adidas will give an account to a consignment shop 
laugh.gif
I know. It just makes the process easier for us retail consumers to know that 90% of hype shoes that you actually want to rock end up in 5-10 Consignment shops around the US.

Fyi: after 9 am cst 6-8 across 4 sizes in black popped up on site. Couldn't checkout after cart. Someone posted they saw a guy on twitter tweet they checked out.
Waste of time.

More interesting news would be when Reigning Champ hits Europe. Not finding that info.
Damn I didn't see that! 

:x @ the navy 3.0's selling out

thought they would be an easy cop since most dudes only go for hyped releases :x

dam what i gotta do to get me some navys fam :smh:

Last edited:
Not gonna read these 20 pages but im gonna assume it was a **** show this morning lol
Not too bad just typical release day drama with checkout errors and such.
laugh.gif

I was happy to sit this one out. We should be seeing plenty of restocks of today's cws in the future. Not really interested in any of them anyway.

Last edited:
You can only purchase $100 max per gift card. Just be careful because Paypal will deny you if you buy too many within a short time frame. I was able to purchase $300 on Saturday and then paypal wouldn't let me anymore. On my wife's Paypal account which is hardly used, Paypal only allowed $100.

My recommendation is to plan and buy accordingly in advance. Just makes it more difficult because once you purchase that gift card, that cash is gone.
Thanks for the heads-up will keep it in mind then. 

Hot Damn UN...
Who still buys out of this people? This is as desperate as flight club or stadium goods 

FYI, employees in the athletics departments at Adidas-sponsored NCAA schools always get 40% off. My girl's had it for a few years, and I use the hell outta it. Apparently over the weekend the discount was accidentally opened up to everyone, but then when they caught on and closed it for a couple hours it was shut off for everyone, too. I couldn't use it for about a half hour when I tried to get olive NMD R1s. It came back up though, so I was able to get the NMDs for $78 and then the uncaged burgundys for $108 this AM. Works on sale stuff, but won't stack on some (but not all) promo codes. I got the Energy Boosts for like $52 during the 30% off sale a couple months ago, and a mess of apparel around Thanksgiving when hoodies were like half off for everyone.

Other times they make you choose one discount or the other. Last week I was looking at something that had a promo code on it but it ouldn't take the code along with the NCAA discount.
So you've been eating all along with that mad discount can't say I'm not jealous when I can't even got past the payment info :§ 

Can't believe it. People are trying to sell burgundy's like they're collabs 
laugh.gif
Crazy. Must be targeting those who are really wanted them but missed out on today's release. What's even crazier is that some people will actually buy them at those prices instead of just waiting for a restock that is bound to happen eventually.

Can't believe it. People are trying to sell burgundy's like they're collabs :lol:

To be fair, I went in-store today and the employees there weren't aware of any locations getting the burgundys in close by. Idk how it stacks nationwide but it's prob more limited.

Last edited:
These joints aren't LTD. There will be a restock for the GR 3.0 Burgundy's. Even 1.0 LTDs back in the days had restocks. 

Last edited:

Not too bad just typical release day drama with checkout errors and such.
laugh.gif

I was happy to sit this one out. We should be seeing plenty of restocks of today's cws in the future. Not really interested in any of them anyway.
haha yeah man. I already knew i wasn't going to cop anything this morning, so it was nice to just sit back and watch $hit hit the fan, and for once not be agitated or stressed. lol

haha yeah man. I already knew i wasn't going to cop anything this morning, so it was nice to just sit back and watch $hit hit the fan, and for once not be agitated or stressed. lol
Exactly. I had enough stress this month dealing with the TB drops last week.
laugh.gif

they always claim they're there for the people... but be charging more than other consignment shops sometimes

So to everyone who has the 3.0s burgundy in hand, can we get some on foot shots. I wanna see if I will regret not getting them lol I preferred getting greys so I got those and then next pair will prob be Chinese New Year.

So you've been eating all along with that mad discount can't say I'm not jealous when I can't even got past the payment info :§ 
Oh, don't get it twisted at all -- I haven't been able to get a single pair of "hyped" shoes. Missed out on all Yeezys (I've never even had a chance to cart any if only to see if the discount works on 'em), all caged UBs I've liked (reflective, medal pack, etc.), the Parley UBUCs, every single PK NMD R1 ever released and the King Push PKs (which I really, REALLY wanted).

Basically it's great for regular ol' GRs, any boost w/o PK and clothing, but I almost always only use it for stuff that's already on sale anyway.

Holy shiet, just looking through their site. $600 for Packer NMD's!? Not even remotely close to market value lol.
they be buying out all stock and be charging crazy for them. There was a video they posted of some dude buying Beluga Yeezys for $1900 when the market is only $700 average. And some other dude copping 2x Bape Adidas jackets for like $1800 a piece... and posting it like it's proud. Dude just got poked in the butt by 4 dudes at UN. Nothing to be proud of

Back
Top Bottom