ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
still can't find someone to trade my 9.5 v2 "olives" for a pair of reigning champs
mean.gif
sigh.

only consignment i mess with is sole supremacy.
Sole Supremacy is cool, only local ones I'd mess with are IMAGE NY and Sole Out JC. Both are pretty deep from me so I rarely go out there but I see they post good steals from time to time, same with Sole Supremacy. I see UN do some random good stuff from time to time, but as a customer, I wouldn't shop there because the prices are double ridiculous. 

dang seeing these 3.0s makes me appreciate what adidas did with the 1.0

they were just tying to make a running shoe..everything was simple..they werent trying to make a lifestyle shoe..now its getting weird with this nutsack pattern..the shoe is starting to look cloggy now..i like the thinner knit  on the 1.0

Backdoored and collective cashout pears...  Doubt adidas will give an account to a consignment shop :lol:

Whatever gets the Hypebeasts wet.
They give retail shops an acct like (d)Oneness that resell charge. Guess msrp is really a suggestion. Have seen maybe $10-20 price difference on some models between stores, but would love to hear what A Corp thinks about wide spread markups.

Sole Supremacy is cool, only local ones I'd mess with are IMAGE NY and Sole Out JC. Both are pretty deep from me so I rarely go out there but I see they post good steals from time to time, same with Sole Supremacy. I see UN do some random good stuff from time to time, but as a customer, I wouldn't shop there because the prices are double ridiculous. 

S S auctions are also a good way to pick up some stuff.
Though not as good as in the past, interesting to go through.

I don't have an Adidas store close to me to purchase gift cards so online is my only option. I've only used paypal to purchase gift cards and they max out at $100 each per gift card. You can use up to 5 gift cards (any amount) per order on ADC.

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/brands/adidas.html
Just an FYI, in the past I had used gift cards towards online purchases and they worked when the gift card had enough balance to cover the whole purchase as well as when the gift card only covered a portion. In the latter case I was able to use my CC for the remainder and the system let me check out. It was almost like the gift card was the key to unlock the payment. However, today I tried a gift card with about $117 on it and it just gave me a insufficient funds error when trying to purchase the Burgundy UBs.

they be buying out all stock and be charging crazy for them. There was a video they posted of some dude buying Beluga Yeezys for $1900 when the market is only $700 average. And some other dude copping 2x Bape Adidas jackets for like $1800 a piece... and posting it like it's proud. Dude just got poked in the butt by 4 dudes at UN. Nothing to be proud of

That's the saddest part of these clueless consignment shops.. overcharging/ripping off their customers. I guess the customers are to blame though in reality.

Back
Top Bottom