ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^the nike ultra boost 3.0 multicolor
laugh.gif
yeah. They look like some Kobes with a cage on 
laugh.gif

Just picked up the silvers, they need to be seen in hand as photos don't show how silver the knit actually is! Again this ain't for everybody but at least they tried harder with the silver than the gold and bronze
Funny, when I first saw all the pics of the silver, I thought I definitely got to cop. Then I watched a video on youtube, and I was like I'm not so sure now. Your comment solidify my decision as I thought that mesh looked like a bright silver and kinda made the gradient pattern more noticeable. Looks like a pass for this one. Like you said it's not for everyone. I'm still going to try to see it in person before casting final judgment. 

Everybody wanna comment on what they look like, nobody wanna comment on what they are.  Even in the reddit thread haha, only thing the OP responds to is a counter to someone calling them customs.  (I'd been curious as well since the post yesterday)

woke up today and said i must find Wood Woods.

How much do they run now? Seems like there isn't any supply at all.

woke up today and said i must find Wood Woods.

How much do they run now? Seems like there isn't any supply at all.

Prices are ridiculous on the online market and people are paying $500+ depending on size, but I've seen prices swimming around $340-$360 in facebook groups.

never mind with that $500+ area. I'd be a player in the low to mid $300.

Can't justify $500+ when i have 15+ pairs and only 2 feet.

Everybody wanna comment on what they look like, nobody wanna comment on what they are.  Even in the reddit thread haha, only thing the OP responds to is a counter to someone calling them customs.  (I'd been curious as well since the post yesterday)
They maybe custo... or maybe rea... or maybe fak .... oh man so much questions so little knowledge 

i hate when people play coy for no reason

Back
Top Bottom