ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

have you seen the highest offer for that size on GOAT?
im gonna check it and prepare to be sad since I can't use goat being in canada and all

edit: $665, not bad, but I'd rather use them as major trade bait than sell them outright. I see no point in wearing them either since I have black Y-3 ZGs for "daily" use

Last edited:
*Wakes up to direct deposit

"Okay, which UB color way should I cross off the list this paycheck?"

im gonna check it and prepare to be sad since I can't use goat being in canada and all
send it over here and i'll sell it for you for a commission fee 
roll.gif

Are yalls joints smelling?

My feet are far from smelling, not even my gym kicks smell. But even after 1 day they started to smell a bit off

And i work at a desk. I had socks on, but the real low ones

how many of y'all wear UBs without insoles and like it? i know tank does.
I like the fact that it gives me a bit of extra toe room. I'm a size 10 TTS and my toe almost rubs on the toe box if I wear  insoles. Going half a size up doesn't work because it gives me too much room. Honestly feels the same to me.

Last edited:
Are yalls joints smelling?

My feet are far from smelling, not even my gym kicks smell. But even after 1 day they started to smell a bit off

And i work at a desk. I had socks on, but the real low ones
No. I have all my shoes in Container Store shoe boxes and put tissue in the shoe after wearing, after a spray of foot powder, and have silica packets in all of my shoe boxes.

@Munchy  i've never owned a pair of NMDs until recently when i was able to cop a pair of japan blacks for retail. i'll be able to compare insole-less UBs and NMDs then.

@hipstermike  is that true? you can actually feel the two lego blocks? lol.

man, some of you must just have some smelly feet. I'll go without socks sometimes and they don't smell at all.

Could pass for VVVVVVVVVVVNDS but worn 40 times.

I like the fact that it gives me a bit of extra toe room. I'm a size 10 TTS and my toe almost rubs on the toe box if I wear  insoles. Going half a size up doesn't work because it gives me too room. Honestly feels the same to me.
Still a little tight for me without the insoles, I got some wide *** feet.  The toe area is fine for me tho, its the ankles that are tight for me 

Try putting some baby powder in your socks, its prevents them from smelling 

Last edited:
No offense to those who do. But damn I would never wear UB or any shoe without socks, just buy some no shows.

I'm a strong proponent of #teaminsoles but have tried no insoles. There is a minimal difference in comfort but you do feel the waffles/black webbing (to me) without the insoles.

As I've said before, the insole acts like a springbox to a mattress and evenly distributes the boost feeling throughout the foot. But if you do have bigger toes/knuckles, it is a good alternative than just .5sz up.

No insoles (but also the flatness of the boost) is what turned me off of NMDs, although I do own a pair of Y-3 ZG Pureboost and it is not as bad. Still might put an UB insole in them though.

Back
Top Bottom