ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to return my size 13 Mystery Greys over the next couple of days if anyone wants for retail plus ship.

If this is illegal or needs to be in my sig I'll put it there.
Police have been dispatched. 
roll.gif

I'm a 10 in Racers and a 10.5 in UBs. Wide foot. I could pull off a 10 if I wore no socks tho.
Im also a 11.5 in Racers w/ wide feet. Just got my first pair in 11.5 .. works fine with thin socks.. I can do 12 in both shoes if i wear dri fit socks(thick socks)

Last edited:
This maybe weird question....have anyone ever worn UB without insole? I would assume since NMD does not come with insole, it should be "the same".

This maybe weird question....have anyone ever worn UB without insole? I would assume since NMD does not come with insole, it should be "the same".
Yes, it's very common. I'm a 14 with in sole, 13 without (maybe even a 12.5 if I'm feeling lucky).

ty for the quick response, im going to try and get my first pair of yeezys on the 19th so still deciding how to sz
Hard to tell in these pics, but the toe room is exactly the same for me in both. Thought the OT's were going to be massive on me after reading NT, but they fit fine. .5 down my fit a tiny better length wise, but I doubt it would have been comfy width 

For those who ordered wools from RRS did you guys do the whole VIP discount thing? I thought they weren't suppose to ship until the end of the month pretty much

But the UB without sole is not the same as NMDs with some sort of rubber foam I think.

The UB is really naked with visible stitch work.

For those who ordered wools from RRS did you guys do the whole VIP discount thing? I thought they weren't suppose to ship until the end of the month pretty much
can't ever trust what RRS says, their system is disorganized as hell. they said my core blacks wouldn't ship til late february and shipped it last week. they cancel all the time as well.

Back
Top Bottom