ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really really need a pair of the all white. I'm so unlucky with restock.

just follow solelinks if anything. people might hate on this suggestion but not everyone is lucky enough to check NT at the exact moment of a restock. whites don't instantly sell out (they do sell out every single time though) and you can catch a pair as long as you're by your phone.

Really really need a pair of the all white. I'm so unlucky with restock.

Meh, my guess is they will restock again. Keep eyes peeled. I'd focus on heat that you can get and trade. Anybody will trade it's such q common shoe

just follow solelinks if anything. people might hate on this suggestion but not everyone is lucky enough to check NT at the exact moment of a restock. whites don't instantly sell out (they do sell out every single time though) and you can catch a pair as long as you're by your phone.

Thanks bro. I never knew about this twitter but it seems very helpful.

We were briefly talking about Adizero Prime Boosts about a month or so ago. Not as comfortable as UBs but nevertheless a good looking style. Sneakersnstuff has them (AF5643) on sale for $160 at:

http://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/16935/adidas-adizero-prime-boost-ltd

View media item 1903408
View media item 1903410

I have these. Really nice sneakers minimal Boost along the front of foot very diffrent feel to Ultras. These are limited to 1267 pairs WW..... apparently becuase the sneakers are made up of 1267 strands of Primeknit. Each pair are numbered and also most of the sneaker has 3M hits going though it.......At the price SNS has them for its a steal!

If you dont want almost identical pairs then let go one then cop the MG. Atleast MG is way darker than the wools and silver.

The SNS look better to me in person. Got them for a pretty decent price, since I had $50 from eBay. I figured they would only go up.

Got an offer for $333 on my SNS (eBay)... Take it or hold off? The buyer is from HK but I ship through ebay's global shipping program.

If this morning is any indication, might be another good day for small restocks/size returns. (A Chalk on NeedSupply, Silver LTD on End, and just the last couple days in general of stuff.)

Keep this thread open and an eye on @adidasalerts, @solelinks and @sneakershouts on Twitter.

Last edited:
Got an offer for $333 on my SNS (eBay)... Take it or hold off? The buyer is from HK but I ship through ebay's global shipping program.
I only ship with direct signature and tracking not sure if that's allowed with global shipping through ebay, but if you need the money then go for it, if not, hold onto it.

If i wear a size 10 flyknit racer what size would I be in ultraboost?

Imagine this has been asked before sorry fam

Last edited:
Yeah. It'd be nice if you could configure mobile alerts on a handle by keyword. (Boost, Adidas, etc)
Yeah I'm surprised there isn't a way to do this.
Had to disable SL mobile notifications completely. Too much. Felt like it  was every 5 minutes.
Yeah for sure, sometimes it's way more frequent than every 5 minutes. Getting to the point where I don't even check my phone when it goes off anymore cause I know it's gonna be a Kobe release or something else I don't give a **** about. Then I end up missing actually important texts from real people haha.

I have copped a few times off their tweets though so there's a little piece of me that doesn't want to let em go.

Back
Top Bottom