ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks. I ordered for a friend who's been wanting his first pair but not for retail. I hope they don't get cancelled because surprisingly a couple sizes seemed to still be in stock a while after the link was posted

I'm a 10 in Racers and a 10.5 in UBs. Wide foot. I could pull off a 10 if I wore no socks tho.
Interesting. I'm a 10.5 in both. I could wear a 10 in both as well but its a bit snug. I think it is more comfortable to have a little space. I wear a 10 in roshe though.

Last edited:
Missed out on that steal price for core blacks 
mean.gif

From what I remember yesterday, there wasn't a Shoprunner option for these CNY UBs even though I was logged in

Probably wont get to me til next week Tuesday or Wednesday especially with the holiday... 

24 hours hadn't even passed and people were asking about shipping already. I would understand if you paid for overnight and are expecting the package to get to you but most chose the free shipping option. 2-3 business days is standard shipping time. Never understood why people start panicking on day one!

24 hours hadn't even passed and people were asking about shipping already. I would understand if you paid for overnight and are expecting the package to get to you but most chose the free shipping option. 2-3 business days is standard shipping time. Never understood why people start panicking on day one!

Agree. but in this case I will say the order is still unfulfilled (for some me included) which may indicate an impending cancellation.

Back
Top Bottom