ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

^^So the boost is more defined on the legit pair? Looking back at the LC, the boost looks a lot softer.
It's basically the same issue as the real boost vs. fake boost on the UBs. The fake boost is super smooth and lacks the texture that real boost has. Namely the lateral lines and the "nipples".

I was hoping to find Olive and Burgs when I was back in France during the holidays, looked around major sneaker/UBs spots and only found one footlocker with a size 7 Olive on shelf, went to ask about other sizes and the manager tells me "oh this one, yeah that's the only one we have and we're missing the box that has the other shoe in it" :rofl: Of course tried to stock locate every sizes and all of them were gone.
Now I want to pull the trigger on these Olives for 260 from the FB group but at that price i'm a little hesitant :rolleyes

I was hoping to find Olive and Burgs when I was back in France during the holidays, looked around major sneaker/UBs spots and only found one footlocker with a size 7 Olive on shelf, went to ask about other sizes and the manager tells me "oh this one, yeah that's the only one we have and we're missing the box that has the other shoe in it" :rofl: Of course tried to stock locate every sizes and all of them were gone.
Now I want to pull the trigger on these Olives for 260 from the FB group but at that price i'm a little hesitant :rolleyes

Ha. Why would they leave the shoe on the shelf if they don't have any for sale?

Reading is fundamental. There will be more creams if that's what you're referring to. Collabs will always be limited.
I'm more referring to the 3Ms, Creams, Triple-Blacks and new All-Whites (which are definitely the stronger of the new CWs) being designated "LTD" instead of just being regular CWs

I know there'll be more Creams, but obviously there are less overall pairs than there were of OG black, black/purple, etc.

Last edited:

I know there'll be more Creams, but obviously there are less overall pairs than there were of OG black, black/purple, etc.
Is this surprising in any way? OGs released everywhere
I was hoping to find Olive and Burgs when I was back in France during the holidays, looked around major sneaker/UBs spots and only found one footlocker with a size 7 Olive on shelf, went to ask about other sizes and the manager tells me "oh this one, yeah that's the only one we have and we're missing the box that has the other shoe in it"
roll.gif
Of course tried to stock locate every sizes and all of them were gone.
Now I want to pull the trigger on these Olives for 260 from the FB group but at that price i'm a little hesitant
eyes.gif
Imagine they sell out from the fb group in this moment, would you regret not copping them for 260?

Not sure how I feel about the SNS ... If we had any news of the Cream release in Europe I would probably pass of the SNS but at this point I'm starting to think the Cream might never release...

Also I would love to see the SNS uncaged, I'm not a big advocated of uncaged UB but these could look 10 times better uncaged

Last edited:

no. NMD are GIANT.

I am a 14 in Ultra Boost, and I was able to order both a 13 and a 14 NMD -- both too large for me -- I need a size 12
A full 2 sizes down. That's crazy. I'm a 10 and was thinking I could fit a 9.5 haha.

Imagine they sell out from the fb group in this moment, would you regret not copping them for 260?
Definitely but I try to look at it differently or my shoe addiction would be out of control. That one is a tough call for sure. 

I assume people who already own the whites, do you machine wash them?

Once they get dirty enough
The general consensus for cleaning boosts is taking out theinsole, maybe scrubbing down any tough stains with a toothbrush to loosen up dirt, throwing them into a pillowcase and then throwing them into the washer.

Back
Top Bottom