ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man this thread moves fast lol took me a while to catch up.

Anyways the SNS collab is straight fire, I'm gonna try for them on friday with probably no luck but can't hurt to try.

Also excited for the all black boosts that we're posted!

Last edited:
Is adidas painting the boost though?

I think the whole reason colored Boost has taken so long is that Adidas were trying to develop a technique that allows them to dye the Boost without is losing its properties.... So in theory they should be dyed not painted.

Thats what I was thinking, I dont see the nipples. 

I'd say they are legit..... but yeah you need better pics of the Boost sole to confirm i think the only reason you can't see the nipples is cause of poor picture quality. If they ain't there though they're fakes.

After looking more closely at the pics on my desktop I'm about 90% sure they're fake.

The fake NMDs are really close the real ones, the only way I could tell the difference from the pics I saw on a rep site was the boost material.

White UB restock on holabird
Thanks man.....Good looks 
pimp.gif

Took me 25 minutes to checkout but got my size 10. 

After looking more closely at the pics on my desktop I'm about 90% sure they're fake.

The fake NMDs are really close the real ones, the only way I could tell the difference from the pics I saw on a rep site was the boost material.
Agreed, they're fakes. You can tell because there are no "lines" or "stripes" to the boost

Last edited:

I really don't understand limited shows coming from the main retailer.
I mean if company makes a shoe limited and thinking they will sell out they are right but it's not going to make them More money. All they are doing is making the resell market stronger now that I fxxxxn hate.
Shoes are going to be shoes I wear every single pair I buy. And to pay rediculus amount of money on the resell for shoes that really cost dollars or cents (not sure how much but having them manufacture over seas seems to me they save lots of money), but with all that said I will never pay resell eighther I cop for retail or forget about the shoe.
That's just my 2 sense.

Agreed, they're fakes. You can tell because there are no "lines" or "stripes" to the boost

This is what I should be looking for, correct?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom