ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^Not a fan of the lace job. So you cut the plastic cage, only to replace it with the laces. Good job bro.

Being a long time Nike head, I'm loving my first few pairs of UBs. I run in the Boston Boost for a road shoe so I've been familiar with the Boost feeling from a running standpoint but these UBs are like the "air max" of Boosts (but on a whole another level than current AMs). 

I like that the UBs resemble a normal trainer. I'm down to grow my UB collection but y'all can keep those Y3 Tubular Yeezy Qasa Obi Gon Jinn garbage. 

Being a long time Nike head, I'm loving my first few pairs of UBs. I run in the Boston Boost for a road shoe so I've been familiar with the Boost feeling from a running standpoint but these UBs are like the "air max" of Boosts (but on a whole another level than current AMs). 

I like that the UBs resemble a normal trainer. I'm down to grow my UB collection but y'all can keep those Y3 Tubular Yeezy Qasa Obi Gon Jinn garbage. 

welcome to the thread BT.

"bout to get expensive

not feeling the uncaging of any colorways

unnecessary and to me makes the shoe look like water shoes or something

seems like a trend that people are feeding into just because they see other people doing it, regardless of how wack it looks 

Last edited:

seems like a trend that people are feeding into just because they see other people doing it, regardless of how wack it looks 

i wouldn't cop uncaged for $50.

Looks like an error you would see on baseball cards back in the day.

IMO, the cage is one of the best parts of the shoe.

The only thing that's wack is your opinion, if you don't like it keep it moving.

The only thing that's wack is your opinion, if you don't like it keep it moving.
why so sensitive? 

you sound like a female....all i did was state my opinion and you apparently feel personally hurt by it

must have a collection of uncaged ub's

lmao

it's not that serious 

Last edited:
The only thing that's wack is your opinion.......
so much irony i couldnt make it past this part  
laugh.gif

Uncaged boosts are the ugliest things ever, totally ruin the flow of the shoe.
While not all uncaged are nice, the thing that makes me feel disgusted is how "not lacing" a shoe becomes a norm now, all because of Kanye.

You can see people complaining about fits all because the Yeezy 350 was laced up.

That's insane.

While not all uncaged are nice, the thing that makes me feel disgusted is how "not lacing" a shoe becomes a norm now, all because of Kanye.

You can see people complaining about fits all because the Yeezy 350 was laced up.

That's insane.
Not lacing has been around for a long long time... Most of my Jordans aren't even "laced".

Not lacing has been around for a long long time... Most of my Jordans aren't even "laced".
But not to the extreme of being super loose through all the lace holes?

Like a plate of spaghetti along the tongue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom