ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indifferent.gif
Need these

the need for you to comment the way you did based on my opinion is indicative of a female or highly and unstable and soft emotional male

especially considering you claim to not have uncaged ub's…sooooo the basis of your comment was…? lmao just looks worse than before

seek therapy
You came in here on a soapbox talking **** about those who like un-caged UB's. I just used your own words against you, which apparently got your panties in a bunch. Your personal attacks are lame af my dude. You are the one getting emotional and displaying female tendancies. Sensitive as a MF'er telling me to seek therapy, you're a clown plain and simple.

So I went to try on the ultra boosts in a size 13 today, my normal size, and the fit was a little uncomfortable in the midfoot. I very little toe room left, probably had about a quarter or half (the most) an inch of room. I have generally wide feet but I fit in every almost every shoe perfectly. They don't make half sizes after 13. Will bumping up to a 14 be too much? They didn't have any 14s in stock. How much do these stretch out after a couple of wears? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom