ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
need sauce on gif  
nerd.gif

Are these sizes in UK? and for some reason it keeps telling me i have invalid information when checking out

Wow, you have to put +1 before your phone number or else it keeps rejecting your info. And now my sz is OOS. Never lucky T_T

Can't believe I missed the cream UBs...

adi is getting smarter by day, learning how to distribute a 'hot' product in QS fashion like Nike does...

I will be more attentive to the thread now ... I'm a regular at those shops too ...

Got a shipping confirmation from Blends 3 hours after I placed my order on the cremes. S/o to them. Good luck to everyone still hunting for a pair

Exactly how snug do the Ultra Boosts run? I took the advice of some here and went .5 size up from my size 10 in Nike. I have a wide foot and the width feels good but I feel there's a little too much room in the toes. Would the width be too tight if I went TTS? None of the retailers near by have any so I can't try any on and I really don't want to return the pair only for a TTS to be too snug.

It's a huge relief to be able to grab those Talcs tonight since I'm gonna be going dark in a couple hours, heading deeper into the woods of VT, then to visit my Dad in the hospital for a super fun last minute holiday gallbladder surgery :\  so obviously will be preoccupied with things other than sneakers.

Ayo @casper90403
 I know you had my back, I'll try and return the favor since I already copped. What size are you again?

Congrats!

I prefer a 10.5 but 11 is ok.

Speedy recovery to your pops.

those am1s are nice... but no boost and that ugly new AM1 shape = no go for me! 

will wait for other retailers to drop the creams!! 

headed to NYC for xmas.. will report back waht I see at ftl. champs etc...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom