ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly how snug do the Ultra Boosts run? I took the advice of some here and went .5 size up from my size 10 in Nike. I have a wide foot and the width feels good but I feel there's a little too much room in the toes. Would the width be too tight if I went TTS? None of the retailers near by have any so I can't try any on and I really don't want to return the pair only for a TTS to be too snug.
Welcome to NT.

Go up half a size.

Exactly how snug do the Ultra Boosts run? I took the advice of some here and went .5 size up from my size 10 in Nike. I have a wide foot and the width feels good but I feel there's a little too much room in the toes. Would the width be too tight if I went TTS? None of the retailers near by have any so I can't try any on and I really don't want to return the pair only for a TTS to be too snug.

TTS works for me. Got wide feet as well.

TTS is good for me too. I found the knit breaks in after only a few wears it does initially feel pretty restrictive. I have also tried on .5 up but also found there was too much room upfront.

3rd pair of all whites shipped 
nthat.gif

If you are actually running in UBs, I suggest go half up ...

But that goes for most running shoes.

Whatever you want to use the UBs for.

Remember, different fit for different folks ...

Last edited:
Private (Long Beach, CA) has the 3M and they do phone orders, their number is 562-498-1238, closed now but worth a call in the am for those still looking. 

It's on their IG @private_inc 

Adidas is to blame for this warm Christmas weather on the east coast. They altered the weather so people could wear their white Ultra Boost for the holiday season and all "winter" long.

Back
Top Bottom