ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking about getting a pair for running now. They fixed the sole durability and now are coming with a stability model, 2 positives for me. Went back 30 pages... Does anyone run in theirs? If so how are they?

Thinking about getting a pair for running now. They fixed the sole durability and now are coming with a stability model, 2 positives for me. Went back 30 pages... Does anyone run in theirs? If so how are they?

I run about 3+ miles a day in my OG purples. I got them when they first dropped. They are my favorite running shoe. I us Ed to run in lunar glides, lunar eclipse 1 and 2 and flyknit trainer and lunar racers.

The sole on the ultra boost has never been a real issue for me.

Thank god we don't wear the box.

Seriously if you have alot of of sneakers in rotation its pretty handy to have a OG box thats in decent shape to store them in... i have 50+ pairs and it shiits me everytime sneaker sellers/or retailers ship in bags.....its just slack. Obviously we don't wear the box! But its nice to have the box arrive in good condition.

Speaking of og purps, this is the first time I actually looked at the bottom of mine.

View media item 1842244
View media item 1842246
Don't really care, tbh. I have noticed them becoming more slippery, though. But didn't expect them to look like that. :lol:

Oh well, I've gotten, and will continue to get, some great casual use out of them the past 7-9 months (forgot when I copped). Wore the hell outta them. Just gotta reup on another pair before they disappear. And scoop some other colors, too. :nerd:

Last edited:
DS shoes keep their boxes, until they are worn. I really only keep my 1's, 3's and 13 boxes after breaking the seal. Everything else, trash.

Back
Top Bottom