ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got my white ub from oneNess still do not recommend ordering from them or emails and it took them a week to send me a shipping confirmation s

My RevUpSports order of white UB's arrived today via FedEx.  I recommend them - legit website and service.

Last edited:
Got em @NickMLN :nthat: did you sell your pair that didn't fit or decide to keep?

View media item 1840149View media item 1840150
Went with a 10.5 and could have went down to a 10. My UB size is 11.

The boost is not as comfortable as UB.

The primeknit is nice and thin. Nothing like the primeknit on the UB.

The shoe looks wide especially in the back.

I wanted katakana on my rear pull tab, but got german instead :frown:

Debating on going for the lego pair or waiting for other colors to drop.
gratz on your pair. I kept mine and got the legos on top haha love the shoe

Last edited:
the resale price really kills it for me haha. cage>>>

That adds to my dislike.

Resell is a part of fact these days with shoes. I pay resell a lot because I don't have the time to try and cop at retail. But i don't see how anyone pays resale for these.

That adds to my dislike.

Resell is a part of fact these days with shoes. I pay resell a lot because I don't have the time to try and cop at retail. But i don't see how anyone pays resale for these.
Resell is one of the main reasons why I stopped buying Nike and Jordan shoes.

Now Adidas is the "it" brand and Jordans are sitting so resellers are switching it up.

I just hope the resale market doesn't influence Adidas to raise their prices like Jordan Brand.

Last thing we need is a price increase on popular adidas models every year.

Resell is one of the main reasons why I stopped buying Nike and Jordan shoes.

Now Adidas is the "it" brand and Jordans are sitting so resellers are switching it up.

I just hope the resale market doesn't influence Adidas to raise their prices like Jordan Brand.

Last thing we need is a price increase on popular adidas models every year.

it will never get that extreme with Adidas.

Damn it somebody copped the cheap Ultraboosts in Black and Purple from my local OfferUp seller 
grin.gif

My order from revup came through. Fast shipping(2-3 business days from date of order) and double boxed. All whites on a discount you can't beat that.

Back
Top Bottom