ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OG UBs sat and went on discount

I expect the same for this release

Do footsites or adc do black Friday sales? I was wearing my uncaged beaters uesterday and I think ub has to be my favorite comfort shoe. I wanna get an all black pair for work.

It depends on the quantity released. It is the holiday season and there is a lot to compete against.
quantities are big factor. i also think theres a lot of ultra boost fatigue in the market right now. especially for the UB. I think they'll bring back certain 1.0's but not all of them. i dont think we'll see a core black or triple white 1.0 just because competing 4.0's are readily available and at a discount in a lot of cases.

OGs or Creams ? What would you rather pick up?

this is the question. I keep going back and forth but right now i am saying OGs and going for Sesame yeezys over creams.
If i strike out on Yeezys...i can see myself getting creams (if they are still available). But i plan to wear the Sesame's all the time and im obviously not using the UBs to run so that is not taken into account. So its which light color boost based shoe do i want more.

i would pick OG over creams bc I would most definitely be wearing OG more...

lol cannot believe that OGs were at $600 one point.

I was referring to him wearing the OG. I don’t think he wore the creams either.
Yeah which is why it was somewhat surprising that the OGs were not very desirable initially and were discounted heavily. However, I remember when Kanye wore the Triple White 1.0 to perform and ADC sold out immediately. Prices were ape**** on the secondary market.

Yeah which is why it was somewhat surprising that the OGs were not very desirable initially and were discounted heavily. However, I remember when Kanye wore the Triple White 1.0 to perform and ADC sold out immediately. Prices were ape**** on the secondary market.

Those were the triple white UB ST.

Those were the triple white UB ST.
You might be thinking about a smaller show where he was wearing the Energy Boost. I was referring to this one.

Kanye-adidas-720x405.jpg

Back
Top Bottom