ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OG Ultraboost are my favorite sneaker of all time! It's really what got me into sneakers, tried them on and couldn't believe how comfortable they were (at the time I Nike Roshe's were my thing). Nothing was the same after that pair.

Grabbing a pair on Dec 1st and then hopefully another down the line on discount... even thinking of going as far as to glass case my current OG Ultraboost and write the "retirement" day on either the boost midsole or purple heel cage.

OG Ultraboost are my favorite sneaker of all time! It's really what got me into sneakers, tried them on and couldn't believe how comfortable they were (at the time I Nike Roshe's were my thing). Nothing was the same after that pair.

Grabbing a pair on Dec 1st and then hopefully another down the line on discount... even thinking of going as far as to glass case my current OG Ultraboost and write the "retirement" day on either the boost midsole or purple heel cage.
when u do, post that case :pimp:

Don’t pass on OGs you’ll regret it

CE3170AB-BAFE-4A6B-896B-C86E927B242D.jpeg

Renarts gets stuff. Same owners as Extra Butter.
I did not know that. I love Eb; but their sizing on their T-shirts is inconsistent. I am actually wearing one right now. Greatings from Long Island shirt.

Last edited:
Is the OG UB only released on ADC? I can't seem to find it on any footsites release calendar.

Is the OG UB only released on ADC? I can't seem to find it on any footsites release calendar.

You talking about the upcoming re-release or the OG release?

They definitely were not exclusive to ADC, footstores & sport/running supply stores got them. They were basically a GR but supply couldn’t meet demand at the time.

I am perfectly fine with UBs being easy to cop. The beasts have moved on to OW and I'm perfectly happy to cop with discounts and ease.

tankdayglo tankdayglo Im referring to the upcoming re-release purple OG UB on Dec 1.
They will be on adc(app as well, hopefully early access if you have that) and I assume all the other sites/ boutiques that carried the mc 1.0 pack and upcoming creams. Would be nice if they hit fnl and footstores but the 1.0s I mentioned didn’t

idk guys... zebras did sell out on ADC... if OGs are only releasing on ADC it might not be an 'easy cop'

- any word for brick and mortar Adidas stores?

Back
Top Bottom