ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Granted, I've now gone from 'gamechanger' to 'icon' and back again like 10 times at this point. So I obviously don't worry about ADC cutting me off...

Oh baby. :emoji_heart_eyes:
Is Adidas finally gonna give us a Chinese New Year UB that actually looks like it represents Chinese New Year?!
These will be a DAY ONE if true.

those are dope. look like red kinfolks. wouldn't mind getting a few more colorways in that pattern/silhouette

Possibly. It's been crap air quality out here for weeks.

Adidas. Didn't know either until I saw them on the wall. It's cool to see them in person but the MSRP is dumb. Even if you put this against top performance running shoes (not used for lifestyle) these are so not worth their value. Nice shoe though.

If you have a 3.0 or 4.0, I'd recommend .5sz up from that.

This has me a little worried. I went tts for 3.0.

Ugh Im conflicted af right now.
Got to get the Kith x NB on the 21st as well.
Debating on if I should hold off on the Creams in hopes they sit and value falls on StockX, or if it makes more sense to spend close to 500 on shoes on Wednesday.

Decisions, Decisions

At the gym with my cozy 1.0 Boosts :pimp:

7-A471-F72-A221-4628-BC8-F-428-D7-F9-EAFC0.jpg

906-E306-E-AA43-4934-AAFF-18-FDEDF3076-B.jpg

Trying to convince myself I don't need the OG's, because I have these. Not sure if it's working.
same man. so many boosts dropping too. this is my first ultra boost so I probably will be picking up another og. question, why do other ultra boosts have holes in the toe box prime knit where you can see the socks or is this only the core blacks 1.0?

If Renarts got Mc 1.0's and they are getting these even though it's a raffle. Stock numbers are going to be good as Renarts never gets anything..

I dont know about stock numbers. But when was the last UB to sell out in minutes. I think it was the Mc 2.0 which was the first Ub retro drop?

Edit: Resell is dead

Renarts gets stuff. Same owners as Extra Butter.

same man. so many boosts dropping too. this is my first ultra boost so I probably will be picking up another og. question, why do other ultra boosts have holes in the toe box prime knit where you can see the socks or is this only the core blacks 1.0?

It’s just the 1.0 knit pattern. Thought it was only me who liked wearing white socks with the 1.0 core blacks- makes the 1.0 knit pattern pop

Yo, let me know if anyone sees any of the Breast Cancer's on sale in a 10. Need but not at retail price lol. I see ExtraButter has em but in a .5 :frown:

How difficult of a cop will the OG 1.0's be on Dec. 1st?

I strike out on every pair ever, I need a break on these lol...

Back
Top Bottom