ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Received ace 16 Multis today. Too disappointed to write up usual review. Went half up like Clay just for width on normal bit flat feet. Multis are even longer. And came in a regular box. Not cool.

Anyone get shipping confirmation on their ACE 16's from ADC yet? My order still says preparing to be packed.

I ordered 5 minutes after they dropped Friday (the multis) and still no shipping info. This is the longest Adidas has ever taken to get product out to me.

damn, MC Ace 16+ is roomy? I went up .5 size.

They run pretty long but also kinda narrow. I go TTS in them but if they weren't so narrow I'd def size down.

Received ace 16 Multis today. Too disappointed to write up usual review. Went half up like Clay just for width on normal bit flat feet. Multis are even longer. And came in a regular box. Not cool.

Why disappointed? Mine fit perfectly.

Why disappointed? Mine fit perfectly.

I go up 1/2 on almost all Adidas shoes cause of width for normal bit flat feet. Multis were even longer than the Clays and came in a regular release box. In hand Multi color scheme didn't work for me. Thought the Clays were very well put together. Keeping those.
My soccer.com Beckham order was Ghost.
Need to scramble for regular release.

20171121_085436.jpg
May just be me but PB 1s feel more cushioned than UBs or more recent PB models. Definitely not as stable, but the mesh upper feels amazing. We want a retro adi!

I get what you mean. Those OG pureboost are extremely comfortable. Could feel the boost midsole directly with ease as they are without insole.
Worn mine till the knit tore and had to put them aside unfortunately.

I go up 1/2 on almost all Adidas shoes cause of width for normal bit flat feet. Multis were even longer than the Clays and came in a regular release box. In hand Multi color scheme didn't work for me. Thought the Clays were very well put together. Keeping those.
My soccer.com Beckham order was Ghost.
Need to scramble for regular release.

did soccer.com not ship the beckhams?

I get what you mean. Those OG pureboost are extremely comfortable. Could feel the boost midsole directly with ease as they are without insole.
Worn mine till the knit tore and had to put them aside unfortunately.

Think there's more boost, boost sole looks bigger at least IMO

I'm loving yhr ATR's more and more each day. That pair in the previous page is sick. Nice touch in the way they used the 3m. Want those and the black boost that are currently out.

you never know if/when a deal like that will come though, cant be too upset :lol:

I cant believe how in I am on the Kith mids now. I hope the sole doesnt dissapoint me if I land them.

did soccer.com not ship the beckhams?

Not mine and couple other guys I know. Also online system never updated with any problems. Waited few weeks since mid Nov was target delivery date. Called and was told no go.
Waste of time and knew something was wrong when others who ordered off prodirect and uni already got theirs.

Multis are even longer. And came in a regular box. Not cool.

I want to say it’s because they’re not ACE just A16. I’m sure that’s why it’s just in a regular box and the fit is different. It just looks similar to the ACE but it is a different model. Is the sock opening a higher cut also? Don’t have my pair to compare yet.

Would've like the sock opening to be higher. The regular box was a let down. The paper inside too is patterned with adidas athletes... first thing i saw was Harden.

Back
Top Bottom