ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2017-11-21_11-47-49.png

What's up with this?

Spoke with an ADC rep about my black Ace 16 order from last Friday and he told me they should be shipping out today. I was hoping to have them before Thanksgiving but as long as I get them, then its all good.

I just got my tracking from Adidas.ca for the ACE Boost Multicolours... Says expected date December 4th... Are they walking these over from China?

I hope so those of us that want them can cop or at least cop with not much markup....

I guess it will all just come down to exaclty how many pairs were made. I think alot of the fake resellers will have their money tied up from this past weekend and saving for the yeezys on saturday. Could just be wishful thinking too :lol:

I guess it will all just come down to exaclty how many pairs were made. I think alot of the fake resellers will have their money tied up from this past weekend and saving for the yeezys on saturday. Could just be wishful thinking too :lol:
"Fake resellers" :rofl:

First day wearing the OG Pure Boost for the whole day, some thoughts:
1. The front gets dirty, really dirty quickly. Since the boost at the front extends beyond the upper, wasn't surprised to see marks at the front after only one day. Can see why other boost shoes don't have boost that goes beyond the upper.
2. The tongue material, since it's a bit of a rough material, scratches against the trousers and pulls fabric from them. So had a bit of black denim cotton on the tongue, was terrified it was a denim stain until I investigated.
Apart from those cons, I love them. Feel much more reponsive than some of my other boost models. Really glad I kept looking and eventually found a pair

Just tried on my A16's. They fit the same as the ACE. Knit feels more thin and flexible than my champagne pair.

Edit: Is it just me or does the white heel cup look cheap af?

Last edited:
Just tried on my A16's. They fit the same as the ACE. Knit feels more thin and flexible than my champagne pair.

Edit: Is it just me or does the white heel cup look cheap af?

I thought so, too. Honestly thought it was 3D printed. Smh.

Had to pull the trigger on those Clay Aces, that lil discount makes a difference. My multi A16 comes today I'll post some on foot pics for anyone on the fence

Back
Top Bottom