ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably only the 2nd time this year I have brought out the Dad shoes. Every time I bring out the 1.0s it reminds me how much I despise the 3.0s.
20171120_143640.jpg

Received A16+ Multi. These are fire on foot. I have a dilemma. I can only keep one:

Acronym Presto Bambo or
A16+ Multi

Received A16+ Multi. These are fire on foot. I have a dilemma. I can only keep one:

Acronym Presto Bambo or
A16+ Multi
Even though this is the boost thread and I am bias towards Adidas, I would have to say keep the Prestos. That is a solid mid and there are better mids than the PCs.

KithxNN Mid, 2 more Yeezy 350 v2s (may or may not be your thing 1 this week, 1 next month), AMM set next month, UB Lux. I'm sure there's more in-line stuff I'm not recalling.

A BIG FOOTED bro of mine looking for Packer x SoleBox Mid's size 14/15.. Any places with them in stock?

KithxNN Mid, 2 more Yeezy 350 v2s (may or may not be your thing 1 this week, 1 next month), AMM set next month, UB Lux. I'm sure there's more in-line stuff I'm not recalling.

I don't even try to get the Yeezy's :lol:. So nothing for me unless AMM means AM4 speedfactory's.

Yeah this I didn’t realize until I had in hand. Only on the lateral side, but still. They’re large on my size 12.5.
I'm normally a 12.5 and went with a 12 with these. I got a 12.5 in the core black but will be returning those.

I'm normally a 12.5 and went with a 12 with these. I got a 12.5 in the core black but will be returning those.
Nice. Let’s see the blacks.

For $200, I’m good with these and especially during New England winter season.

Back
Top Bottom