ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there still a way to sign up for future miadidas codes or has that ship sailed and I'll be begging strangers again next time around?

PM me for a code, got one spare code from a friend.

edit- Gone, sorry folks.

Thanks, fam! Truly appreciate it.

msy.gif

Lol this thread blows up after ADC drops another code.

Peeps coming out of the woodworks :lol:

You guys may have seen this, but for those that didn't...

IMG_4707.PNG

These are sick. A must have for your's truly.

Climacools look a little bulky around the toebox. Nevertheless, good alternative for those who missed out on the 1.0s.

So...trying to make sure I understand correctly.

Clima is its own fabric right? Meaning those Ultra Boost won't be prime knit? And this not as cozy most likely?

Still in for the whites regardless but just want a bit of clarity.

Cant seem to figure out how to search the thread on mobile. Was wondering how the sizing was on the miadidas UB. Like other 2.0? .5 up from your true size?

Cant seem to figure out how to search the thread on mobile. Was wondering how the sizing was on the miadidas UB. Like other 2.0? .5 up from your true size?
12.5 in 1.0 without the insoles, miadidas 12.5 seems fine with insoles.

Lol, what's a point of a $5 come up? Dude must resell quarters he finds on the street.

Lol for real... Just be a Good Samaritan & give it to someone. The feeling you possibly helped someone out is worth more than $5. Jeez

So...trying to make sure I understand correctly.

Clima is its own fabric right? Meaning those Ultra Boost won't be prime knit? And this not as cozy most likely?

Still in for the whites regardless but just want a bit of clarity.
No one knows for sure and adidas themselves can still change it up at any time, we are still around a year out from release.

Back
Top Bottom