ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont own any 2.0s though thats why. 9 fit me great in the MGs and creams but a 9 in the TW 1.0 is a little tight. Im also a 9 in the 3.0. What do you recommend? And thank you for responding
Go 9's.
I'm an 11.5 in Ultra boost 2.0 and 3.0, 12 in 1.0 Whites and V2's, 11.5 in EQT 93/17's, and 11/11.5 in PK NMDs.

Sounds like you would fit a 9.5 in 1.0 whites so a 9 in these will fit you

I dont own any 2.0s though thats why. 9 fit me great in the MGs and creams but a 9 in the TW 1.0 is a little tight. Im also a 9 in the 3.0. What do you recommend? And thank you for responding
I'd say 9 as well. They aren't going to feel or fit like the 3.0s but if you are consistent in 1.0/3.0 sizing, I wouldn't deviate from that.

2.0s knit will feel more like your MG/Creams.

He had around 80 codes and sold out haha.
80? that's a whole lotta emails to create and check if they hit. I would assume the dude created way more emails in that case.

If true, imagine all the folks who messed their codes up out of that 80.

I’m glad I was able to use a 20% discount code the first time around the miAdidas UBs released in the US.

Around $185 but I’m still waiting for my Navy pair to be shipped :frown:

80? that's a whole lotta emails to create and check if they hit. I would assume the dude created way more emails in that case.

If true, imagine all the folks who messed their codes up out of that 80.

He set up the sale through selly.gg which showed the live stock. Codes sold out within 30 minutes or so. $5 for a code without hassle.

I got 10.5 for my miUBs. Never got a 1.0 or 2.0, so I hope these fit.

In the 3.0s, the 10.5 are the perfect roomy size for me.

Missed out on the Baits and no mi adidas code either :smh:

The saltiness has me contemplating whether or not to get the UB ST with the SAVEMORE code

Anybody got a pair? How's the comfort? Is it tts? TIA

The saltiness has me contemplating whether or not to get the UB ST with the SAVEMORE code

You might as well just wait for a GR EQT 93/17 to release. UB ST silhouette isn't all that great

I'd say 9 as well. They aren't going to feel or fit like the 3.0s but if you are consistent in 1.0/3.0 sizing, I wouldn't deviate from that.

2.0s knit will feel more like your MG/Creams.
Thats great to know. Thanks alot! On another note i have an extra code. Waiting for my bro to respond and if he doesnt want it, its whoevers in here.

Thats great to know. Thanks alot! On another note i have an extra code. Waiting for my bro to respond and if he doesnt want it, its whoevers in here.
Would love to have it if you end up with extra, I'm striking out all over.

I have a code available. First person with over 100 posts and PMs me the name of the characters in my avy get it.

Anthony Kiedis from RHCP wearing the Hypebeasts

nLslvlm.png

Do it! Picked up some 93/17 milled leathers for $130

Back
Top Bottom