ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Baits are coming out of Massachusetts based on the tracking.

There's a Bodega and a Concepts in Massachusetts so they probably came from one of those

i got one miAdidas code to give out too. First name i recognize PM me, gets it. Note that discount code doesnt work anymore and only White or Black Upper.

=> GONE

Based on the zip code attached to the tracking both those stores are only 20 minutes always from the seller

So it could really be either one

Based on the zip code attached to the tracking both those stores are only 20 minutes always from the seller

So it could really be either one

yeah Boston and surrounding towns is small. I was just naming the only place I actually know of in Allston. More than likely is cncpts or bdga, I never go to either for hyped releases.

IMG_0049.PNG
My Tiffany & Co. inspired Miadidas

Isn't she lovely....

Ps. Accidentally took off my cart the first go around and couldn't add again so this is greatly appreciated from adidas to give second chances

yeah Boston and surrounding towns is small. I was just naming the only place I actually know of in Allston. More than likely is cncpts or bdga, I never go to either for hyped releases.
Maybe you could start going a week early and see if they'll just straight up sell them to you for a premium :lol:

NT investigators

IMG_0049.PNG
My Tiffany & Co. inspired Miadidas

Isn't she lovely....

Ps. Accidentally took off my cart the first go around and couldn't add again so this is greatly appreciated from adidas to give second chances
Nice to see you finally got yours man.

is the discount still working? All sizes still available? I'm still trying to find a legit code to use. If the disco is over not even going to bother.

At work and they blocked personal email use. Also forgot my phone today haha. Once I head home for lunch I'll check my email. If I have a code I'll share as I'm not interested.

SAVEMORE seems to be a one-time code. If you have used it on previous orders, it's cooked.

SAVEMORE seems to be a one-time code. If you have used it on previous orders, it's cooked.

Na I tried and even made a new email to see if the 15 percent code will work. they just excluded it from all discounts and promotions

Back
Top Bottom