ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I messed up and removed the mi Adidas from cart.....how do I get the code to work again
You have one chance to customize. Review your design carefully. Once you add to your bag, a pop-up will require the one-time use only voucher code. If you attempt to go back or refresh to make a change, your code will not work.

I apparently also have missed out on a code. Is there something specific I need to sign up for with Adidas or do they come in the regular e-mails?

So my buddy got a code, sent it to me, but didn't mention he tried entering it to confirm it works. SMH.

Anyone with a spare code, it would really be appreciated.

Looks like they don't have a fix for it so they have a disclaimer:

IMPORTANT
You have one chance to customize. Review your design carefully. Once you add to your bag, a pop-up will require the one-time use only voucher code. If you attempt to go back or refresh to make a change, your code will not work.

Also looks like you can only order white or black uppers. Probably why Navy and Gray are taking forever to fulfill. It seems that navy outsoles are gone too.

I wouldn't call these collabs boring yet. Not until we get a good look at the shoe. Plus if it's done with premium materials in a good way then they usually turn out better than expected.

I agree that we haven't had a crazy looking collab in a while though

Back
Top Bottom