ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Recap please or all Miadidas? Woke up to 22 pages.
A lot of codes but A LOT of people asking for codes

Most were able to check out at least one pair if they really really wanted it, but some just kept begging in the thread and weren't able to get one

Lots had code invalidated because they redeemed it but then deleted from cart because they wanted to change option and they weren't able to redeem again.

Lots missed out on 15%-30% off discount codes which were applicable but I was told by CS rep that we will be able to apply after our order is shipped.

Seems like most popular colors were White and Navy, then black, then grey.

And then nemeziz dropped and that was a page or two followed by salt from both drops

Last edited:

Most were able to check out at least one pair if they really really wanted it, but some just kept begging in the thread and weren't able to get one

Lots had code invalidated because they redeemed it but then deleted from cart because they wanted to change option and they weren't able to redeem again.

Lots missed out on 15%-30% off discount codes which were applicable but I was told by CS rep that we will be able to apply after our order is shipped.

And then nemeziz dropped and that was a page or two followed by salt from both drops

That was a perfect summary :pimp:

Nailed it

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't get the hype on these Mi Adidas UBs? They look really unexciting imo. I think the process may have created buzz where otherwise there'd be none.
Nah. I'm not digging them either.

If they're gonna give us a 2.0 model, at least give us more places to edit (i.e. shock mints, chocolates) instead of making the entire upper one color, otherwise what's the point of giving us the 2.0 model? If they're gonna only let us make the upper one color, give us the 1.0 knit. 

Last edited:
anyone able to buy a miAdidas recently? I know some reported it being OOS, but Teddy(BoostGod) just gave away a code about 10 min ago and I still see people buying codes on twitter. Can anyone confirm?

My info is flagged on Adidas so my payments keep getting declined. Been screwing me ever since the winter wool NMD release.
do you get an error message when trying to pay?  i got an infinite spinner when hitting the complete order button using my card today.  no error messages or declines from my cc company.  i wasn't even logged in, but i'm wondering if ADC blocked my card.  

thankfully paypal did work though.

If they're gonna give us a 2.0 model, at least give us more places to edit (i.e. shock mints, chocolates) instead of making the entire upper one color, otherwise what's the point of giving us the 2.0 model? If they're gonna only let us make the upper one color, give us the 1.0 knit. 

For real. I don't own a single pair of 2.0s not really feeling it.

anyone able to buy a miAdidas recently? I know some reported it being OOS, but Teddy(BoostGod) just gave away a code about 10 min ago and I still see people buying codes on twitter. Can anyone confirm?
Seems like a crapshoot on if your code goes through or not

Seems like a crapshoot on if your code goes through or not
gotcha. wondering if some codes are invalid b/c people guessed/generated some of the codes
ohwell.gif

I sold my one 2.0 when I realized I couldn't get with the gradient, even if they were under retail.

I'm fine with the one color 2.0. it eliminates the main problem I had with the 2.0, the cheap looking weather map gradient.

For real. I don't own a single pair of 2.0s not really feeling it.
I only picked up 2 which were onyx and solar red because all the other 2.0 seemed forced or were pale imitations to their 1.0 counterparts.

I heard that the next mi adidas  ultra boost will be multicolor only on the tongue
roll.gif

Last edited:
I dont have any 1.0s but I like the 2.0 pattern on most models. Only one that missed the mark was the core black imo...and even that one is decent as it breaks up the monotony

I also dont dig the miUB options currently....definitely want something more customizable. The MC knit is decent but not good enough to make the entire shoe worthwhile for me.

Anyone think the Pink 93/17 going to sell out quick on Adidas this Saturday? I'd cop from ShoePalace but they don't have free returns and a restocking fee :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom