ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And they're all about to take a bath on those pairs once this new batch starts coming in and resale prices plummet. Most of those resellers will be lucky to break even since the retail on previous batch was 265 before tax.

And they're all about to take a bath on those pairs once this new batch starts coming in and resale prices plummet. Most of those resellers will be lucky to break even since the retail on previous batch was 265 before tax.

I even saw people listed them for like retail price. Even under retail like 180 euro..

I first thought they were brick for reseller. :lol:
Kinda happy though :lol:

Ahhh ok cool. I think I'm ok on Multicolors. Not too salty about not catching the release. Got my MC 3.0s coming in soon, 2 pairs of multicolor nike racers and lunars 1 and 3s, and kobe 9 mc lows. I think I have enough MC colorways for now lmao.

I wonder if this batch of Miadidas will be numbered or only the NYC release will be. I have a pair of NYC multicolors in black

I wonder if this batch of Miadidas will be numbered or only the NYC release will be. I have a pair of NYC multicolors in black
I'll take a pocket knife and engrave a number in my pair to make resell lit

:lol: jk if you couldn't tell

Last edited:
For those with Prides, how's the sizing on those since all 3.0 aren't created equal in true Adidas fashion.

My TB 3.0 fit snug at TTS, Oreo 3.0 fit a lil roomy at TTS and Multicolor 3.0 fit .5 size small so I half sized up in those like my 1.0.s

Most of the solar red outsoles looked underwhelming to me but looked really good in the configurator.

Wanted to see how the navy outsoles would've looked with white upper but glad I didn't commit to that since it would've just looked like a white UB ST MC.

Most of the solar red outsoles looked underwhelming to me but looked really good in the configurator.

Wanted to see how the navy outsoles would've looked with white upper but glad I didn't commit to that since it would've just looked like a white UB ST MC.

completely agree. Im not a fan of the solar red outsole.

Been a multi-color fan for a long time (have a bunch of Nike MC pairs) - so I'm happy I could hit and order on this batch. Will definitely need to put all my MC pairs together for a "family photo". It's encouraging to see people in the community helping each other out as well.

To those who did not hit on this - I think it's pretty reassuring that they are doing more of these mi Adidas UB events. Hopefully someday this becomes a permanent option.

Smh man I'm frustrated for you. We gotta get this man what ever kicks he's looking to get next
roll.gif
Haha no worries man. I'm over it. 
laugh.gif

They'll probably have more MiAdidas available once they fully convert to using Parley-Style uppers.

All I know is they better start incorporating some sz 13's into that b or they're gonna get some more e-mails from your boy.

These and Kith UB's make me feel content on MC UB's
I'm confident I'll add the MC and CNY 1.0s to my collection one day 

After that I'll be content. Wasn't really feeling the MiAdidas one TOOOOOO much but still would've liked them

Back
Top Bottom